HALF NELSON is a well maintained Hatteras 60my that is a ‘must see’ for anyone looking for a live-a-board or cruising yacht. Great styling with inside bridge access and spacious interior the 60my offers a three stateroom layout with a large aft deck, walkaround side decks and expansive flybridge.
- Displacement: 75900
- Total Power: 720 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 1033 Fresh Water: 335
- HALF NELSON is a well maintained Hatteras 60my that is a ‘must see’ for anyone looking for a live-a-board or cruising yacht. Great styling with inside bridge access and spacious interior the 60my offers a three stateroom layout with a large aft deck, walkaround side decks and expansive flybridge.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The large aft deck leads into a spacious salon that is well appointed and open to the helm area. Down several steps forward is a full galley with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, four burner cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Forward of the galley is the bow stateroom with upper and lower berths and private head. Aft, between the galley and engine room is the port guest stateroom with two single berths and access to a full head and stall shower. Further aft is the walking engine room accessed from the companionway and provides full, standup headroom. The master stateroom is all the way aft and offers a tapered queen bed, ensuite head and tub, and a built in lounge.
- Main Salon
- Teak wood interior Teak parquet flooring at helm station Upholstered valance boards Silhouette style blinds Combination divider helm seat/entertainment center including stereo and TV Door to aft deck Stereo speakers Port and starboard doors to side decks Ladder access to flybridge Lounge and love seat Two chairs and table to starboard Coffee table Wine cooler
- Galley and Dinette
- KitchenAid microwave KitchenAid 4 burner cooktop and oven KitchenAid dishwasher Side by side refrigerator/freezer Corian countertops Dinette seating for four Large storage cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size master berth with storage Port and starboard nightstands with swing arm lamps Cedar lined wardrobe closet Television Stereo Built in lounge Built in dressers port and starboard Ensuite head with tub and shower Draperies with upholstered valance boards Port lights with screens Private head with tub/shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths w/storage underneath Draperies w/upholstered valance boards Port lights w/screens Cedar lined hanging locker Nightstand w/drawers Overhead storage cabinet Stereo speakers Guest head across companionway w/freshwater toilet & stall shower
- Bow Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths Access to rope storage locker Cedar lined hanging locker Port lights with screens Dresser Screened overhead hatch Stereo speakers Private head with stall shower
- Aft Deck
- Wet bar with icemaker and storage Wing doors to side decks Wicker table with seating for four and two additional chairs Eisenglass enclosure Wing boards with sliding windows Air conditioning
- Fiberglass pulpit Galley maid windlass with chain Fender racks Stainless steel stanchions Foredeck seat with storage and cushions Swim platform Tide ride ladder Boarding gates port & stbd Foredeck sun lounge pad Radar arch with bimini top Murray brothers flybridge helm seats Davit 13’ Boston Whaler with 40hp Honda Custom flybridge table with U-shaped seating Flybridge wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker Washer/dryer
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno radar helm and flybridge NorthStar 951GPS helm and flybridge VHF Sea 156 DataMarine depth DataMarine speed log Robertson AP300X autopilot ACR searchlight DataMarine depth finder Hydraulic steering Dual lever hydraulic clutch and throttle Aircraft style chart light
- Onan 20 KW generator Onan 8.0 KW generator Battery paralleling system Automatic battery charger 24 & 120 volt light fixtures Transformer connected shorelines 120 & 240 volt electrical inlets AC & DC distribution panels System monitor system Telephone and CATV inlets
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8V92TA @ 720 hp Naiad stabilizers Cruisair air conditioning Central vacuum system Glendenning cable master Fire extinguishing system Electric water heater 600 GPD Watermaker AirSeps on engines Oil change system engines and generator Pressurized freshwater system Engine synchronizer Engine driven air compressor Automatic bilge pumps Fuel filter/water separators
- Detaikled Broker's Comments
- HALF NELSON is the perfect boat as a family live-a-board or coastal cruiser. She is in excellent condition and priced to sell. The owner has purchased a larger Hatteras and is highly motivated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.