- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BLUE SKY is a very well built trawler that offers excellent sea keeping ability as well as great economy and comfortable accommodations. She has a low maintenance exterior with fiberglass decks, stainless steel hand rails and window frames making up keep easy. Her interior is beautiful teak with very nice fit and finish. This preferred layout with galley up and a spacious salon has two staterooms and two heads. The master stateroom offers a centerline queen with excellent storage for those long voyages or living aboard. BLUE SKY is well equipped with many upgrades and is ready to offer her new owners many pleasurable years of cruising. If you are looking for a nice trawler to cruise economically or live aboard then BLUE SKY is a must to see.
Many new mechanical upgrades 2012 including fuel tanks.
- 2x 8D Batteries 07-2012
- 2x 24 group Batteries 07-2012
- Generator water pump rebuilt and cooling system serviced 08-2012
- Fuel tanks replaced 08-2012
- Engine mounts replaced 08-2012
- Stainless engine exhaust risers installed 08-2012
- Air conditioners serviced and flushed 07-2012
- Total Power: 135
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward is the guest stateroom which has a v-berth (updated upholstery) and private ensuite head with shower to port. There is a hanging locker to starboard. Aft and up two steps is the salon with lower helm forward to starboard which has complete instrumentation & electrical panel and a sliding door for deck access. Aft is the fully equipped Galley which has a full size refrigerator (new 2007). Convenient storage and bookshelves are on aft end of salon. Forward to port is an "L" shaped dinette with new updated upholstery and high/low dinette table that converts to a sleeping berth for two. An access door is to port aft and the entire area is finished with parquet floors. Down two steps to the large master stateroom with a center line queen. Built-in vanity to starboard. Two hanging lockers. Bookshelves across the aft side of the berth and plenty of drawer storage are provided. The ensuite head with tub/shower is forward to starboard. As you can probably tell, the interior is very elegant and comfortable.
- Main Salon/ Lower Helm
- The salon offers a lower helm forward to starboard which has complete instrumentation & electrical panel and a sliding door for deck access. Convenient storage and bookshelves are on aft end of salon. Forward to port is an "L" shaped dinette with new updated upholstery and high/low dinette table that converts to a sleeping berth for two. An access door is to port aft and the entire area is finished with custom drapes and parquet floors. Air-conditioning 12V and 110V lighting CMD 5 AM/FM/CD stereo IPOD and Satellite ready with Jensen speakers Toshiba color TV/VCR Clock and Barometer Engine room access Lower Helm Full instrumentation West Marine VHF Garmin 76 GPS Map Garmin 3205 GPS Map Standard Horizon depth finder Simrad Robertson AP 22 Auto pilot Ritchie compass Windshield wipers Electrical panel True charge 20
- The Up-Galley is the preferred layout and offers all one need’s to feel right at home when cruising or living aboard. Large Norcold refrigerator/freezer 2007 Wedgewood 4 burner propane stove Double stainless sink Hot and cold pressure water Microwave oven Plenty of storage
- Master Stateroom/ Head
- The large master stateroom offers a center line queen bed. Built-in vanity and storage to starboard. Bookshelves across the aft side of the berth and two hanging lockers with plenty of drawer storage to port are provided. The ensuite head with tub/shower is forward to starboard. Air-conditioning Custom comfort mattress Opening portals Escape hatch to deck Electric toilet Tub/shower Sink with vanity Hot and cold pressure water 12V and 110V lighting
- Guest Stateroom/ Head
- The guest stateroom is forward and has a v-berth with filler, updated upholstery and private ensuite head with shower to port. Air-conditioning Opening portals Escape hatch to deck Hanging locker Drawer storage Rope locker access Electric toilet Shower Sink with vanity Hot and cold pressure water 12V and 110V lighting
- BLUE SKY’S deck layout is that of a classic trunk cabin Trawler. She has wide side decks that offer easy access fore and aft. A small aft deck that gives access to the swim platform and the trunk cabin which leads to the large flybridge. Non skid decks Stainless stanchions and hand rails Power winch windlass 2 Danforth anchors Navigation lights Dockside electrical connections Dockside water connection Freshwater wash down system Magna propane grill Fender holders
- Flybridge Helm and Electronics
- The Flybridge is a great area for entertaining or lounging. Bench seats are both port and starboard and the fully equipped helm is centerline forward. Bimini top Full instrumentation Garmin 3210 GPS Map Standard Horizon depth finder Simrad Robertson AP 22 Auto pilot Ritchie compass Standard VHF Anchor windlass control Remote stereo control and 2 West Marine speakers
- 2X 30 AMP shore power connectors AC/DC electrical panel with breakers 8KW Kohler generator 2006, 1050 hours 3 8D batteries 2007 30 amp battery charger 2 30 amp 50’ dockside electrical cables 1 50 amp splitter Rewired electrical system 2006 Bonding system 2006 2x 8D Batteries 07-2012 2x 24 group Batteries 07-2012 Generator water pump rebuilt and cooling system serviced 08-2012
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2X Ford Lehman 135 HP FWC diesel engines 4300 hours Bridge & cabin engine controls Full instrumentation Upper & lower gauges 2007 Raw water sea strainers Engine temperature alarm 2 Automatic bilge pumps Sight gauges on both fuel tanks 2 Digital air conditioning units 12,000 & 8,000 BTU's Fuel tanks replaced 08-2012 Engine mounts replaced 08-2012 Stainless engine exhaust risers installed 08-2012 Air conditioners serviced and flushed 07-2012 90 gallon water tank 2007 CO2 & Halon fire control system 1 Extra propeller 30 Gal electric pump out holding tank Racor fuel filters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.