THE OWNER HAS REDUCED ASKING PRICE! NOW THE LOWEST ASKING PRICE AVAILABLE! The COMPROMISE is in the hands of its second owner and has approximately 1380 hours since new with low hours on the 375 HP 3208 TA Caterpillars since overhaul. COMPROMISE is really in pretty nice shape. It does not have any damage from "hard docking" nor is there any evidence of any hard use. The owner's wife no longer cares to go yachting so the boat is to be replaced with a fishing boat. Seriously for sale, easy to see and waiting to make you happy!
The owner has recently purchased a New Flybridge Enclosure, Purchased and Installed a New Toilet and Purchased and Installed a New Refrigerator (May 2012) New 5/12 salon drapes exiting salon the cockpit, on order
- THE OWNER HAS REDUCED ASKING PRICE! NOW THE LOWEST ASKING PRICE AVAILABLE! The COMPROMISE is in the hands of its second owner and has approximately 1380 hours since new with less than 10 hours on the 375 HP 3208 TA Caterpillars since overhaul. COMPROMISE is really in pretty nice shape. It does not have any damage from "hard docking" nor is there any evidence of any hard use. The owner's wife no longer cares to go yachting so the boat is to be replaced with a fishing boat. Seriously for sale, easy to see and waiting to make you happy!
- Standard accommodation arrangement for this model year; owner's cabin forward with vanity, hanging lockers, private head entrance, 2-overhead hatches, TV, carpet and AC controls. Followed by the head, with common entrance in companionway, featuring separate stall shower, marine toilet, vanity/sink and cabinet above. Across is the amidships cabin with a sofa that converts to a double bed, hanging locker, TV, and drawer storage. Aft in the companionway past the refrigerator and freezer into the salon and galley. The salon has a convertible sofa bed, teak Hi/Low table, lamp, end table, TV w/VCR, AM/FM Stereo Receiver, 6 Disc CD changer, dual deck cassette recorder/player all be Onkyo and sliding glass door to exit into the spacious cockpit. The decor appears to be largely original; as such it shows the patina of the years but shows no abuse or neglect and is considered in generally very nice condition.
- Galley is located on the port side of the salon, it is "U" shaped and the after section incorporates a counter with 2 stools. Raritan Icerette Refrigerator Princess 2-burner electric stove Double Stainless Steel sink Abundant drawers and cabinet space 12vdc water system Raritan Icerette Freezer Princess Microwave oven Instant Hot Water Tap Sole is a "rubber dotted" non-skid Hot Water Heater
- Electronics & Navigation
- Autopilot factory serviced 2006 Dytek water temperature gauge Data Marine digital DF Furuno GP-1850 D DGPS Plotter Robertson AP200 DL Auto Pilot ICOM IC M100 VHF Plastimo Compass Furuno FCV 667 color depth sounder Furuno GPS Navigator Raytheon R-21 Raster Scan North Star 800 Loran C AM/FM/CD receiver/player
- Deck & Hull
- Shortly after the current owner purchased the boat knowing it had approx. "18" blisters on the bottom the bottom was stripped, dried, repaired, and a barrier system applied. No re-occurrence reported. In 2005 the fly-bridge cushions where replaced; ALL PLYWOOD REPLACED with STARBOARD. Canvas and enclosure replaced at the time. Large Party size Fly-bridge Bimini Top w full enclosure FB wet bar with ice maker Bow pulpit w/tall double rail to FB Foredeck sun pads Remote control spotlight on bow rail Plow anchor Hailer speaker Cockpit spreader lights H & C fresh water shower P & S stairs to FB Molded in transom platform w/boarding ladder Storage lockers in transom (3) P & S boarding pads Helm seat 6 "U" zips plus zip entrance P & S SS grab rails around FB Goode anchor windlass Fend rack Wide comfort side-decks w/toe rail Horns Stainless Steel radar arch Walk-thru transom door Storage lockers built into stairs Cockpit speakers w/volume control Flag staff mount Cable TV/Telephone connection Shore water connection Fuel, water, waste deck plates at transom
- Fishing Equipment
- "Skiff" style outrigger mounts and poles 4-rod holders in gunnel SS rail at FB overhang w/4 rod holders
- 12VDC/120VAC/240VAC systems Battery charger/converter (Heart) Shore power cords, 2- 30amp Generator w/remote controls on breaker panel
- Engines overhauled 2007, removed from the boat with very little time since. Major items replaced included heat exchangers and oil pans. Engine Access thru cockpit hatches Marine Air Wash down pump Engine room blowers Electric marine toilet with holding tank and macerator 2-auto/manual bilge pumps
- Brokers Remarks
- COMPROMISE for the last couple of years has been lightly used and has languished at the dock receiving cosmetic maintenance and as needed maintenance with little use. The spring of 2012 has brought a new desire of the owner to use his boat until it sells; therefore he has been updating and doing preventative and periodic maintenance and replacing some equipment that was not performing to its specs. The COMPROMISE now shows better and is being used more than in the recent past. The owner still desires to sell; his motivation has not changed, the boat now will make its next owner happier.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.