- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful vessel has all maintenance records available from 1990 to present. Winters in Point Pleasant, NJ and summers in Ostrerville, Mass.
True Cream Puff!!!
- Displacement: 44,000
- Total Power: 450
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Enter this plush salon from cockpit and immediately notice the woody yet open feel of this vessel. Dining area forward to starboard. Galley a few steps down to port. Moving forward from there is an over/under double guest stateroom with it's own in suite head; then forward to a lush queen berth with large and beautifully appointed head and shower, also in suite.
- Main Salon
- Classy, plush décor, lots of seating, beautiful old school woodwork. L-shaped settee cocktail table and cross-salon seating starboard side. There is an icemaker and bar starboard aft. New décor throughout in 06' Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Washer / Dryer TV antenna (2) Sony color TV's (19" salon & 12" master stateroom) Sylvania 4115 VCR (89) Full stereo system throughout Central Vacuum
- Galley is a few steps down to port in forward area of salon. It is well appointed and kept immaculate. Galley location - down (one step) Dinette location - Main Salon Galley Maid 3 burner stove w/ oven Microwave Hotpoint refrigerator / freezer (frost free w/ icemaker) Hot & cold pressure water Garbage disposal Icerette
- Forward queen master is plush with room to move around an ensuite head and shower. Excellent storage and hanging lockers. This stateroom is outfitted as a yacht. Sleeps six 2 Forward (island double) 2 Mid-cabin (upper/lower) 2 Salon sofa sleeper (2) Lectra San's w/ overboard discharge (2) Showers
- Varnished rails, nonskid walkways, updated equipment all make this vessel stand out. New Lexan windows in forward cabin house. Cockpit is large with bait freezer that has never been used. Two steps up to salon. Fresh varnish all around.
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit freezer (never used) / bait /tackle center Lee outriggers 4 Flush rod holders / rod rack Salt water & fresh water wash down
- Safety Equipment
- 2 Halon systems 3 Extinguishers 6 Life jackets Danforth anchor w/ 300' chain 8 Docking lines 2 Fenders
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- 2 Electrical bilge pumps Trim tabs
- Bow pulpit / bow rail Boat hook Switlik life raft Hardtop w/ full enclosure & 10 "U' zips Cockpit awning Boarding ladder Swim platform & ladder Full Pulpit
- Electronics And Helm
- Helm is located at Flybridge. Flybridge is fully enclosed with hardtop and all brand new enclosure. Electronics have been updated and kept out of the weather. Compass (2) VHF's (ICOM 80 & ICOM 55) SSB KVH C-3 Satellite TV Robertson AP100DL auto pilot (2) Depth recorders Northstar 951x 8/06 & Northstar 6 100i Chart plotter (2006) Datamarine navigator Furuno 24 mi radar Cybernet CTX 1000 hailer w/ intercom Synchronizer
- 8 kw Onan generator 1300 hours Constavolt Breaker panel Electric windlass Selector switch Searchlight
- Engine Details And Mechanical Equipment
- All maintenance records maintained to show the level of care this vessel has received. (2) 671 TI's Engine alarms Fuel filters Automatic oil change Algae X Fuel management Walker air seps
- Additional Information
- NOTE: Port engine full major overhaul. All new pistons ,rings, bearings, connecting rods, valves, head and injectors, new starter, all new fuel lines, hoses etc and complete flush of cooling system etc. Engine is literally brand new. They also did a complete tune up on the starboard engine. They said it was perfect. Port Engine: 15 hours SMOH Starboard Engine: 1245 hours
- Broker's Remarks
- This is the best on the market in its range. Never fished the canyons. She is immaculate and so much more. Interior décor is all new and exceptional in both quality and taste. 1100 original hours on these engines. 100 hours or less oil changes. Updated electronics, all new Flybridge enclosure. A TRUE GEM AMONG GEMS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.