- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
For sale by a two boat owner, a reasonable offer will buy this boat. She is well taken care of with recent enclosure, cushions and engine maintenance. Her 3208 Cats are low output and should have a long life ahead of them with normal maintenance. Ready to fish and cruise the Islands, DRIFTER will be a bargain for the educated sportfish buyer.
- Total Power: 320
- Vessel Walkthrough
- DRIFTER has a typical express boat layout with a v-berth forward with filler, convertible dinette to starboard, galley to port and a large enclosed head with shower to port aft. The cabin has plenty of room for coastal cruising or Bahamas trips. The bridge deck has ample seating within the enclosed area.
- Main Salon
- The V-berth forward is large and very comfortable for two. Aft to port is the galley. Aft of the galley to port is a large enclosed head with shower (head rebuilt 2011). To starboard is a convertible dinette that sleeps two and a hanging locker. Two steps up to the bridge deck. Air conditioned cabin. 2 opening ports, one deck hatch.
- Microwave oven Hot & cold pressure water, 6 gallon water heater Refrigerator with integral freezer Two burner electric cook top Water tank gauges
- Bow pulpit, anchor roller, anchor Outriggers and center rigger Very heavy duty 3” rub rail Transom door In deck live well 7 flush mounted rod holders Salt and fresh water wash downs In deck macerated fish box 8 tower mounted rod holders Tackle center with sink Large storage locker under port bridge seat Drink box/cooler under helm seat Recent three sided enclosure with U-zip openings Recent cushions and backdrop 3 opening bridge deck hatches for full engine access Tower buggy top
- Electronics and Helm
- Remote control spotlight 4 spreader lights 3 electric windshield wipers Stereo ICOM VHF NorthStar 951X GPS plotter Furuno open array radar Ritchie 4” compass, 3” compass Tower VHF Horn Tower station Bennett trim tabs
- 12 volt and 120 volt systems. Battery charger Air conditioning
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208’s, maintained by knowledgeable owner with thousands of running time left before major overhaul is recommended by CAT 2004 transmissions Racor fuel filters Injectors replaced 2010 One new turbo 2010 Heat exchangers cleaned 2010
- Broker's Remarks
- Great sea boat and great value. Don’t make an offer unless you are ready to go fishing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.