This is a great opportunity for someone handy to own the last 54 built in Norway.
It has been on the hard since 09 and is being neglected. 2200 hour’s on the main engines that have not run since being dry docked, newer 20kw gensets.
A Jan 2011 survey is available. This is a project boat that needs to be sold!!
This is a great opportunity to own the last 54 built in Norway. A Classic three (3) stateroom and three (3) head configuration. This respected quality constructed, spacious Sportfish is registered with "white Papers" which allows her to be used for charter in the US.
- Displacement: 54,000
- Total Power: 650
- Fuel: 1275 Fresh Water: 350
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel sleeps six (6) owners and guests in Three (3) staterooms, plus settee sleeps Two (2) for a total of eight (8). At Mid ship is the master stateroom with a double berth, head and shower. Each stateroom has its own head.
- Clothes Washer/Dryer Jen-Air Electric Stove w/oven Full size Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Deck And Hull
- 2 Danforth Anchors Spreader Lights Dual Search Lights Windlass Switlik 6 Person Life raft Bow Rail / Pulpit
- North Star 951 XD Simrad CR 42 Chart Plotter Simrad FQ 42 Color Scope Simrad Single Side. Band ICOM 502 VHF Furuno 90 Loran C 20 Autopilot Compass
- Two (2) New 12 KW Gen Sets (Kohler 150 hr.) 12V 110 220 VAC Electrical System Four (4) Batteries Parallel Switch New 50 AMP cord and Service Battery Charger
- Engine And Mechanical
- Fly Bridge / Cockpit Engine Controls 58,000 BTU Cruise Air A/C Oil Transfer System 2:1 Transmission Fresh water cooling system Glendenning Engine Synchronizers Fire Control System Spare Props
- Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Transom Door Full Pipe Welders Tuna Tower Bait Prep Station Over sized Cockpit
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a great opportunity to own the last 54 built in Norway. A Classic three (3) stateroom and three (3) head configuration. This respected quality constructed, spacious Sportfish is registered with "white Papers" which allows her to be used for charter in the US. Bring All Offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.