Gentlemen's launch; ideal for the canals of east or west coast of Florida.
Shallow draft, full helm enclosure, 100 hp Yanmar diesel powered, also supplies heat; customized up the kazoo: custom aluminum frame and arch, custom aluminum rails, custom teak and holly sole, custom helmsman’s’ and companions’ seats. Custom teak and stainless steel anchor roller/sprit.
- Total Power: 100
- Gentlemen's launch; ideal for the canals of east or west coast of Florida. Shallow draft, full helm enclosure, 100 hp Yanmar diesel powered, also supplies heat; customized up the kazoo: custom aluminum frame and arch, custom aluminum rails, custom teak and holly sole, custom helmsman’s’ and companions’ seats. Custom teak and stainless steel anchor roller/sprit.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forepeak storage area for lifejackets, rolled bedding, fishing gear, ground tackle, etc. Main cabin has bench style bare berths for that nap after lunch. Cabin can be heated as well as the enclosed helm area. Electrical center of boat is in this area. Custom toggle switch 12 volt distribution system panels, VHF radio, CD stereo center, Autopilot guts, dual Racor fuel/water separators with pressure gauge. Heater Craft heating switch system. Noco Marine PCS Power Control System. Interior stereo speakers. Two opening ports with screens. Teak sole grate. Up a step to the center console helm area with matching seats mounted on top to the hydraulic piston operated engine box cover. This area is completely enclosed with isinglass curtains and a soft top stretched over a custom aluminum half tower. There is an overhead light. This half tower holds the radar, gps antenna and vhf antenna and well as the running/steaming light. She also has 4 gold finished rocket launcher type rod holders. Electric dual horns mounted above the helm area. Aft of this area is a cockpit area and the entire sole of the vessel is finished in teak and holly. Access panels to rudder arm, bilge pumps, etc. Engine box swings up and aft for complete access to the 100hp Yanmar diesel.
- Deck and Hull
- Self bailing cockpit. Deck is all fiberglass as well as the hull which was built so long ago the makers did not know how little GRP they could get away with, so the hull is like a tank. Installed on the aft quarters are stabilizing vanes. 3 bladed prop. Stainless steel shaft. Rod holders (4) mounted in the side decks. 110 volt electrical connector installed on forward partition. Multiple heat vent outlets. Custom teak bowsprit with custom stainless steel anchor roller with Fortress anchor with chain and nylon rode. Running lights meet US Coast Guard regs. Lifting eyes are installed on transom. Folding transom/swim platform. 2 Electric auto/manual bilge pumps.
- Electronics & Helm
- OMG: 24’ tender/launch with JRC LCD 1000 Radar and Garmin 2006C Chart Map/GPS and Uniden VHF and compass and Navico Autopilot with Remote Hand wheel control. Such goodies one would think to find on a much larger toy. Complete Yanmar engine panel with tach and hour meter, oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, on/off switch with preheat, audible alarm system, fuel meter.
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 100 hp diesel, fresh water cooled with original 206 hrs. 12 Volt vessel system with 2 – 12 volt batteries. 110 Volt shore power with inlet connector
- Broker's Remarks
- All aluminum duel axle “Continental” model trailer supplied by Trailer Warehouse, Hollywood, Florida with aluminum fenders. Aluminum long tongue trailer. Hull has been professionally spray painted a light grey.
- Commision Disclaimer
- All UYS listings are offered to the brokerage community at a specific split with 60% going to the selling broker and 40% to the listing broker. If brokerages do not share their listings 60/40 with UYS or other brokerages, UYS will abide by the same split as offered by that particular brokerage. All listings should be assumed to be 10% of the selling price. Any exceptions to the above will be noted here in the Boat Wizard listing This is a 50 / 50 Commission Split.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.