- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Cleanest 37PC available! Pristine one owner! Twin 496 Mercruiser Mags closed water cooled, Bravo III with S/S props. Excellent running boat with a top speed of over 50 mph! This boat will satisfy the most demanding buyer.
- Displacement: 16500
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 236 Fresh Water: 55 Holding: 57
- Cleanest 37PC available! Pristine one owner! Twin 496 Mercruiser Mags closed water cooled, Bravo III with S/S props. Excellent running boat with a top speed of over 50 mph! This boat will satisfy the most demanding buyer.
- Added Options
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with changer control, 3-D FL display, D-MASK+ motorized self-hiding faceplate, dash-mounted full-feature remote control, 300W amplification, 10-disc CD changer, iPod connection VacuFlush unit w/holding tank, dockside pumpout Polished stainless steel windshield frame VHF radio w/antenna Furuno Radar/GPS navigational system with color chart plotter, including map Lowrance X-51 depth/fish finder 120V cockpit ice maker 7.3KW/120V Kohler gas generator w/battery Raw water anchor washdown Removable bow ladder 750KW Inverter
- Cabin Features
- Sliding/locking cabin door Forward stateroom w/privacy curtain, centerline bed and storage below Individual reading lights Two forward stateroom hanging lockers w/automatic lights Curved Ultraleather sofa seating Dining table & filler cushion Custom décor pillows & draperies Cabinetry in cherry finish 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner w/digital climate control Phone w/cord 120V & 12V electrical panels 20" stereo TV/VCR/DVD in main salon w/dockside access cord Two 100W 6 1/2" 2-way speakers Ultraleather aft cabin lounge/double berth w/filler cushions & privacy enclosure Removable cocktail table Cedar-lined aft cabin hanging locker w/automatic light Built-in WalVac sweeper system In-floor storage compartments Complete galley w/storage, 120V/12V refrigerator, w/panel & cabinet doors in cherry finish; full Corian countertop; polished stainless sink; 2-burner electric stove; microwave oven & concealed in-counter trash receptacle Fire extinguisher Demand water system w/one-point water fill for freshwater tank and/or city water Water level gauge 120V water heater w/heat exchanger Molded fiberglass private head compartment w/molded fiberglass vanity, Corian counter, polished stainless sink, VacuFlush unit w/holding tank & dockside pumpout, separate stall shower w/hinged acrylic door & exhaust fan Carbon monoxide detector Cabin bilge pump
- Cockpit Features
- Continuous molded fiberglass deck & cockpit liner Molded fiberglass in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless handrail Burl wood-finish dash panels Complete Gaffrig illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Ritchie compass Gaffrig shifters/throttles (with in-handle trim switch) Dino tilt steering wheel w/burl insets Fingertip boat leveler switches Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A circuit breakers Auxiliary 12V outlet Stereo volume control Two 300W 6"x9" 3-way marine-grade speakers & two arch-mounted 100W 6 1/2" 2-way marine-grade speakers Fifteen stainless steel drink holders Courtesy lighting Integral 316L stainless safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring Dri-Fast foam & StarLite XL synthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm seat Port lounge w/fiberglass-lined storage U-shaped lounge seating w/fiberglass-lined storage Aft sun lounge package w/two dual-height cockpit tables & filler cushions Molded fiberglass wetbar w/Corian countertop, trash receptacle & 120V GFCI outlet Fire extinguisher Disconnect switch for auxiliary 12V power Berber cockpit carpet Bimini top, front & side curtains w/easy-mount zipper connectors & extended aft cockpit enclosure in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella solution-dyed acrylic fabric Cockpit cover in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella solution-dyed acrylic
- Exterior Features
- NMMA Yacht Certification Pressure-treated Perma Panel structural hull matrix Foam-filled hull cavities Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Integrated bow platform Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass anchor locker Electric windlass w/200' chain & anchor 5" remote control searchlight Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless welded rails Three Bomar cabin venting hatches w/screens Six polished stainless steel port lights w/screens Nonskid deck center walkway & walk-around Two Dri-Fast foam deck sun pads w/316L stainless rails Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wipers Radar arch w/mast light Air horn Integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower w/hot & cold controls Molded fiberglass transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts, fender storage, four fenders & storage for cockpit tables & cushion 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator & two 30-amp cords Transom hookups for city water, shorepower, cable TV & telephone
- Engine Features
- Twin-engine installation, 496 Mag 375Hp Bravo 3 outdrives, with stainless steel props Motorized hatch lift Integrated quick-access engine hatch Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Remote oil filters Closed-water cooling systems Three deep-cycle batteries w/battery retainers One engine starting battery One generator starting battery Disconnect switches for starting batteries Battery parallel emergency switch 60-amp battery charger Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Low-noise rotary bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump Bilge high water alarm Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.