- Power Cat 40
- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Designed by Garry Lidgard Naval design studios and Craig Loomes.
Fusion Catamarans Int'l. Created an Impressive Power catamaran designed to satisfy the charter Industry requirements, yet provide a highly economical vessel for long distance Coastal cruising.
State of the Art luxury Passage maker. 3 Cabin standard layout.
Power options can be provided from 30 knots to 12 knots to suit your requirements.
Select your options of power and interior finish.
CENTRAL AGENT FOR FUSION USA
- Displacement: 12,650
- Total Power: 150
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Entering Salon from a well appointed large covered cockpit. Double doors access the main Salon. To port is a large U shape dinette, Impressive U shaped galley to Starboard and Entertainment center/electrical panel port side. Stairs leading to Staterooms and heads on Port and Starboard of Salon. 3 Cabin standard layout 360 degree views from Salon. Lewmar hatches provide excellent ventilation to Main Salon and Cabins.
- Main Salon
- Entertainment / navigation area. U shape dinette Large galley to port. Large double doors open to cockpit
- Large U Shape Galley port side Double stainless sinks 4 burner stove Fridge freezer Pantry and ample stores Galley appliances ordered to owner’s specification. Custom
- Master Stateroom
- Large ensuite Stateroom with Queen Lewmar hatches Port lights Excellent ventilation and headroom
- 8 deck hatches Moonlight hatches and port hatches with screens Solid foredecks Stainless bow rails 6 docking cleats Bridge navigation Large access hatch under console Twin helm seating Large roomy cockpit/Storage lockers. Transom designed stairs for boarding
- Electronics And Helm
- Flybridge. Helm Hydraulic steering/ Electronics built into console. Raymarine SI60 Tri-data Icom 302 VHF Radio 95mm compass Electronics package available. Custom ordering.
- Engine Details, Electrical And Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x BY150A Yanmar engines standard. Upgrade options, Yanmar BY180A 2 liters of fuel per (1) nautical mile. (Very economical) Fixed 3 blade propellers Helm mounted engine instruments Primary and secondary fuel filters External engine hatches Engine room lights Easy access Capi2 system Shore Power. 110/220v Ac/Dc Stereo/CD system
- Broker's Remarks
- The Fusion 40 Power Catamaran has been designed using state of the art technology. The result is an exceptionally innovative, attractive passage maker. CENTRAL AGENT FOR FUSION USA
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.