- Displacement: 37000
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 250
- Master cabin aft with queen bed with enough room to walk around. Master vanity with counter top space. Full size head with large shower stall Large salon with lower helm. Leather Sofa and Barrel Chair Cabin forward with wet head. Large double bed on the centerline
- The galley is very spacious and Features: Galley Maid 3 burner stove with oven Magic Chef Microwave Norcold full size refrigerator and freezer, new in 2005 Double basin stainless steel sinks Six person settee that converts for sleeping The forward and side windows provide plenty of lighting and an open feeling
- Standard Horizon VHF Spot light Ritchie compass Simrad ap25 autopilot Furuno FCV-663 sounder Raytheon L760 fish finder Heart Freedom 1kw invertor Standard Horizon eclipse VHF
- Spacious aft deck with wet bar, ice maker, and plenty of room. Side decks for easy line handling, or access to the fore deck. Heavy duty bow railings protect the foredeck. Windlass with anchor and rope. Dinghy with davit.
- Engine, Electrical And Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208TA's. Kohler generator 12.5kw. A very spacious engine room. Floor boards in salon lift out allowing one to stand up while working in the engine room. All plumping throughout the boat is color coded for easy identification. This is typical of Hi-Star’s thinking and planning.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.