This terrific cruising / fishing machine is in "Better-than-new" condition. She has been maintained with a very large open checkbook. Her soft goods were replaced just last year. She has been stored each winter in a heated barn. With approx. 850 hours she is just getting broken in. The owner is moving up and does not want to be a two-boat owner. She is priced below the rest of the fleet.
If you are looking for a serious, immaculately maintained, cruising/fishing platform ready to run to the canyons this ones for you!!
- Total Power: 800
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 165
- Main Cabin
- Custom entertainment center with VCR and Bose AM/FM/CD stereo system Access hatch to bilge Designer interior Leather Couch Air conditioning/heat, dual zone, 16,000 BTU Interior wood, Teak Outlets/GFI protected (2) Port lights Central vacuum system Positive latches on cabinet doors and drawers Desk hatch with retractable shade Pull-out double hide-a-bed beneath aft settee Teak & Holly sole in lieu of carpet 20" Sony TV/VCR
- Ceramic cook top Corian countertop with custom Corian sea rails Garbage disposal Freezer chest 4.5 Ft. Corian sink Microwave/convection oven Side-by-side refrigerator Storage compartments and drawers throughout Positive latches on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed countertop lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Access to anchor rope locker Island double bed Foredeck hatch with retractable shade Cedar-lined hanging lockers, port and starboard Positive latches on cabinet doors and drawers Drawers operate on sliders Outlet/GFI protected Recessed Halogen lights Custom built-in TV/VCR Storage compartments and large drawers below bed Port and starboard rod storage locker for up to 8 rods Flush mount clock
- Guest Stateroom
- Sleeps Two Persons Custom Pillows W/Comforter Upper & Lower Bunks Storage Cabinets
- Guest Head
- Custom Corian countertop with Corian sink Mirror Custom vanity with storage cabinet Designer faucets and shower fixtures Positive latches on cabinet doors and drawers Sealand VacuFlush head Separated stall shower with automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian framed with sliding mirror doors Outlet/GFI Protected Ventilating hatch in deck
- Deck Equipment
- Standard aluminum rails, East Coast Style Molded-in non-skid surface Custom anchor roller assembly Windlass, Electric 24V, remote from helm with deck switches Stainless steel stern cleats (3) Windshield wipers with heavy-duty Pantograph arms (3) Windshield washers Saltwater wash down forward in custom molded locker Anchor w/25' chain, 250' rope Life Jackets
- Bait prep center Tackle storage and sink Rigging board Door to engine room Coaming Bolsters Courtesy lighting under gunwales Cockpit Mooring Cover Fish Boxes insulated with macerator pump out system Bait freezer 48-gallon bait tank molded into transom (2) Fish boxes, heavy duty with gaskets and piano hinges Custom Cockpit Leaning Post/table Hot/Cold Shower Swim platform, fiberglass. Swim platform ladder, stainless steel.
- J + J Marlin Tower Custom molded hardtop Custom molded buggy top Molded-in spreader lights Custom Electronics Box Custom Recessed "Blue" lighting Vinyl Sound Quieting Head Liner Covers for all soft goods
- Helm Deck
- Icemaker in starboard cabinet Engine service hatch Stidd helm seat Large tackle cabinet and storage area to starboard New 4 Sided Strataglass Enclosure L-shaped lounge port side with rod storage below Sliding companionway door and fiberglass sea hood Stidd helm seat mounted on starboard storage cabinet Helm deck, A/C -30,000 BTU.
- Helm Console & Electronics
- Palm Beach style helm console Compass with light, flush mounted Complete engine instrument panel with audible warning system and hour meters Navigation and electronics panel KVH tracvison Satellite System Stamoid console cover Northstar 961 w/2006 Upgrade Northstar 952XD on Tower EPIRB Am/Fm/CD Player with surround speakers at bridge deck and cockpit Speed/Temp/Mile Log Single lever engine controls- Glendinning Furuno FCV5821 Fish Finder Furuno Radar 72 NM Fire and bilge water level alarms Robertson AP22 autopilot w/tower remote Remote spotlight ACR Standard VHF @ Helm, Satellite Phone Cellular Telephone B+G depth & temp read out sea surface
- Electrical System
- 15 KW Westerbeke freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer, remote start and gauge panel, water muffler, safety shutdown system with sound shield Custom AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Navigation lights, international Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles throughout boat Interior lighting, 24 volt DC and 24 volt AC Cable television connection 600 gallon per day reverse osmosis Sea Recovery(r) water maker New batteries Engine and House Battery charger 50' shore power cord with retractable Glendinning Cablemaster 50 AMP Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Bonding system Engine room lights, 24 volt DC and 120 volt AC Dual Air Trumpet Horns
- Broker's Remarks
- This terrific cruising / fishing machine is in "Better-than-new" condition. She has been maintained with a very large open checkbook. Her soft goods were replaced just last year. She has been stored each winter in a heated barn. With approx. 850 hours she is just getting broken in. The owner is moving up and does not want to be a two-boat owner. She is priced below the rest of the fleet. If you are looking for a serious, immaculately maintained, cruising/fishing platform ready to run to the canyons this ones for you!!