FRESH BOTTOM JOB - OCTOBER 2012 - PRICED TO SELL
BLACKBIRD is a sailor’s dream, with sleek lines to please the eye and impressive performance from the helm that is sure to thrill. She has been kept in immaculate condition by her owner, a life-long sailor who prides himself on keeping his vessels in pristine condition. Cleaner than most boats half her age and equipped to compete.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Every aspect of this boat has been meticulously maintained. She has been covered since day 1 whenever she is not in use.
- Main Salon
- Well laid out Salon with comfortable settee, roomy galley and an exceptional navigation station. Also provides access directly to the Jabsco head. Dinette table included goes aft of the carbon fiber spar.
- Sink/Fridge/Two burner stove and plenty of space for stowage for a day sail or a month of cruising and living on the hook.
- Master Stateroom
- Spacious vee berth aft with two hanging closets and amply lit from above by the hatch.
- Well laid out and set to single-hand. Carbon fiber mast and spinnaker pole, PBO rigging (total weight 17lbs!). Main and jib sheets 10 months old, and all running in good shape.
- Electronics and Helm
- BlackBird has been totally upgraded in all things electronic: B&G 3000 w/repeater to CPU Apparent wind meter B&G anemometer (carbon stalk just rebuilt) B&G fluxgate compass (w/CPU) B&G heel trim indicator Ray Marine depth (tridata) and speedo SailComp KBA digital (tactical compass) with a digital compass on pedestal as well. GPS Garmin E80 with chart plotter
- She comes loaded with sails: Brand New Cruising Main Cruising 135 Racing Main (Kevlar) 155 mylar Kevlar jib 140 mylar Kevlar jib 105 mylar Kevlar jib Asymmetrical Spinnaker Tri-radial Small Tri-radial
- Engine Details
- Volvo saildrive, heat exchange unit recently serviced
- Broker's Comments
- Bottom job done two years ago with Vivid Anti-fouling
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.