- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 8.1L GI MPI Duo-Prop
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New to the market March 2012 !!!
Great for Family Cruising and Entertaining !!!
Super Clean and Low Hours !!!
Transferable Warranties !!!
Upgrades include: Electronic Controls, Teak, Canvas.
Cruise and Heritage Packages, as she was the feature boat at the 2008 West Coast Florida Boat Shows for Chris Craft.
Twin Volvo 8.1 L 375HP MPI freshwater cooled with Duo-Prop drives.
She will run 50+ MPH.
Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart Plotter/Fish Finder,
AC/Heat and Generator.
Hull was recently painted with Imron System.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations/ Overview
- This speed cruiser has a spacious and upscale interior. Forward "V" Salon / Dinette converts to sleep (2) comfortably. Mid-Berth will also accommodate (2). Large Galley and enclosed Head with shower provide weekend amenities. Light cherry cabin interior finish. Salon maple and cherry flooring. Stainless steel cabin entry rail. Deep storage cabinets. 6’6” Headroom. 12v Galley and Cabin lighting. Reading lights with dimmers. Air conditioning with reverse cycle.
- Salon / Dinette / V-Berth
- Convertible V-Berth forward - sleeps (2). Maple/Cherry table with hydraulic base. Matching fitted sheets. Storage under berth. Cedar-lined hanging locker with light.
- Tundra 12v/120v Refrigerator. Kenyon (1) burner flush-mounted stove top. Tappan microwave oven. B&D Coffee maker. Beige color Corian countertops. Stainless steel sink. Storage cabinets and drawers with flush push button locks. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside. 6 Gallon stainless steel water heater.
- Mid-Berth sleeps (2). Storage under berth.
- VacuFlush head system. Vanity with countertop, stainless steel sink and storage under. Faucet with convenience shower. Mirror. Storage. Opening portal. Waste macerator.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart Plotter/Fishfinder. 3" Compass. Raymarine 215 VHF Radio. Chris Craft Engine instrumentation. Electronic throttle and transmission controls. Drive and trim tab indicators. Sony Stereo AM/ FM/ CD/ Ipod/ Sirus Satellite. XM Satellite Radio. (6) Speakers. Sharp 15” Flat Screen TV with AM/FM/CD/DVD.
- Westerbeke 5.0kW Generator. (3) Group 27 Deep cycle Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. (2) 30 amp Dockside electrical cables. 12v/110v Electrical System.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Hull was newly painted with Imron System. No bottom paint. Double Helm seat with flip-up bolsters. Teleflex hydraulic steering. Custom wood tilt steering wheel. Double companion seat. Wrap-around Cockpit Lounge. Cockpit table. Stow-away bimini top. Canvas package with front, side and aft covers. Sunbrella mooring cover. Walk-thru windshield. Windshield washers and wipers. Indirect LED lighting. Dual trumpet horn. Stainless steel bow rail. Stainless steel cleats. Dark blue hull. White decks with teak. Neutral safety lockout. Deck hatch. Wet bar. Forward wash-down system. Plow anchor integrated with chain. Navigation lights. Foredeck sun pad. Under seat storage. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Teak swim platform with boarding ladder. Hot and cold Cockpit shower. S&L Electric remote windlass.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 375hp Volvo/8.1L Gi MPI FWC engine. Volvo Penta Duo-Prop/Electronic Throttle and Transmission Controls. Engine flush kit. 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning system with reverse cycle. Electronic engine controls in Cockpit. Engine alarm. Bonding system and galvanic isolator. Bronze thru hull fittings. Ball type sea cocks and strainers. Stainless steel thru hull fittings above water line. Seafire automatic fire extinguishing system. Freshwater cooling system. (3) Rule 2000 automatic bilge pumps. (2) Bilge blowers. Fuel shut off valve engines. Fume detector. Vacu-Flush head system. Holding tank and overboard. Hydraulic steering. Bennett recessed trim tabs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Owner's Listing Agent - 941-773-2263