- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED!!! OWNER WANTS BOAT GONE BEFORE HURRICANE SEASON
This Hinckley 49 is a center cockpit sailboat that was developed by Henry R. Hinckley to perform as a spacious cruiser offering comfortable extended live aboard cruising accommodations in true Hinckley style. She is a strong performer under sail or motor in all conditions and has abundant tankage and storage.
CIRCE has been continually updated as needed over the years and shows like a well maintained quality yacht.
The Hinckley 49 is a great live aboard boat and world cruiser
- This Hinckley 49 is a center cockpit sailboat that was developed by Henry R. Hinckley to perform as a spacious cruiser offering comfortable extended live aboard cruising accommodations in true Hinckley style. She is a strong performer under sail or motor in all conditions and has abundant tankage and storage. CIRCE has been continually updated as needed over the years and shows like a well maintained quality yacht. The Hinckley 49 is a great live aboard boat and world cruiser.
- The master is aft and a beautifully fitted cabin with a single berth to port and a double berth starboard of the companionway to the aft cockpit. Access is also provided by a walkthrough on the port side from the main cabin. There are two large hanging lockers, a six drawer dresser, custom bedspreads and curtains. The ensuite master cabin head is forward to starboard. It has a vanity, stall shower with a glass door, Vacu-flush head, storage and a ceramic tile floor. Next forward to port is the inboard/outboard Galley. It is out of the way of the main cabin and gives good access to the master cabin as well. The Main Salon is forward of the Galley. Starboard and aft is access to the acoustically insulated engine room. The navigation station is aft and to the starboard with a large navigation desk with generous chart storage. In the Main Salon there are two L-shaped cushioned settees with mahogany trim. Both settees convert to berths. There is a custom mahogany table with fold-up leafs which can serve as a dining table or can be gas-assisted raised/lowered and folded to a cocktail table. The cushions and curtains have been replaced. There is a stainless steel fireplace/heater coated on the starboard forward bulkhead. Outboard storage in the settees. Forward to starboard is a hanging locker. The forward head is next, forward to port from the Main Salon. It has a vanity with sink and fixtures, Electric head, ceramic tile floor and storage. The Forward Staterooms is accessed from the Salon. It has a large V-berth, custom bedspreads and curtains, a hanging locker, storage drawers, shelves outboard and access to the forepeak chain locker. Energy efficient lighting has been installed throughout the cabins. All ports have been replaced. Sleeps (7) seven. The interior is finished in varnished mahogany with varnished teak and holly sole.
- Inboard & Outboard Countertops Large Microwave Propane Stove & Oven Drinking Water Filtering System New Icemaker in 2010 New Icemaker in 2010 Large 12-Volt Grunert Refrigerator/Freezer-countertop hatch accessed Ample Storage over & under Countertops Custom China Storage
- Deck & Hull
- ?Center and Aft Cockpits w/Dodgers Aristo Blue Awl gripped topsides White boot stripe Red bottom paint Cockpit soles are teak inlay Spacious Center Cockpit is located amidships w/Large seats Keel is mounted outside the hull for east of repair & to protect the hull from damage Teak capped coaming surrounding bridge lockers S/S Destroyer-type wheel & engine Controls Emergency Tiller is provided Aft Cockpit offers access through a pair of staterooms Companionway hatch doors An integral guardrail has a S/S cap All thru-hulls removed in 2009 for inspection. Some were replaced w/Marelon Ball Valves 8,000 Lb. Lead Keel fastened 316 S/S bolts 500 Lb. Bronze foil-shaped centerboard S/S Pedestal Guard Mounted Binnacle Compass Aft Cockpit Locker Storage Outboard under the Deck Cockpit Cushions new Bottom & Back 2010
- Electronics & Helm
- Robertson Autopilot w/Cockpit Remote Rebuilt in 2010 AM/FM Radio/CD Player 2010 Sony 13’ TV Dockside Cable Hook-up (2) Standard Horizon Nova VHF ICOM 710 SSB/Ham Two compasses Furuno 841 Radar w/Repeater Raymarine C80 GPS w/cartography at Helm & Garmin Standard Horizon LHS Hailer
- 4.2 KW Diesel Generator 2 KW Inverter Six AH AGM Batteries Rigging, engine, electronics, electrical systems are all bonded to the keel by heavy copper strapping 12-volt DC and 115 volt AC system Separate starting battery bank for starting main engine and generator With a separate alternator for charging starting batteriesTwo engine start 12-volt G-27 batteries (2010) Six AGM 6-volt house batteries 100-amp alternator for charging batteries and 80-amp charger Circuit breakers protect all circuits and may be used to switch all circuits off 100-amp battery charger and 80-amp battery charger Freedom 20 Inverter Two Galvanic isolators 110-volt shore power system 100-amp battery charger and 80-amp battery charger Freedom 20 Inverter Two Galvanic isolators 110-volt shore power system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 1998 Ford Leman 140 hp 6-cyl Diesel Engine Paragon Transmission PSS Dip-less shaft seal Max prop Two Automatic Bilge pumps Hot water heater 2011 Two 50 Gallon holding tanks Manual Bilge Pump Shower Sump Pump Water Pressure Pump Spare freshwater pump Two Crusaire Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning Units 12,000 BTU and 16,000 BTU
- Two deck wash downs Navigation Lights Fenders Dock Lines Boarding Ladder Ideal Electric Windlass HRH S/S Bow Roller & Chock 60# CQR Anchor Fortress FX-37 Anchor Electric Center Board
- Hand laid fiberglass hull utilizing matt and roving construction in alternate layers. Bilge stiffeners and stringers are molded integrally as needed for extra stiffness. A six inch deck flange is molded integrally below the top edge of the hull to receive the deck. Mast step and chain plate areas are reinforced with extra heavy, solid fiberglass. Deck, deckhouse and cockpit are fiberglass molded in a single section with a non-skid pattern molded in the cockpit seats and working area of the deck. An integral guardrail has a S/S cap. 8,000 Lb. lead keel fastened with 316 S/S bolts, mounted outside the hull for ease of repair and to protect the hull from damage. 500 Lb. bronze foil-shaped centerboard is raised and lowered by a Hinckley worm-type electric lift with manual override.
- Broker's Comments
- Any items not listed are personal items and will be removed by Seller.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.