- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 1989 37’ Bertram is in great condition.
Her engines have recently been majored.
It has a custom hardtop, teak and holly flooring, and lots of upgrades.
Owner is looking for offers.
Just waxed and bottom job completed September 2012!
- This 1989 37’ Bertram is in great condition. Her engines have recently been majored. It has a custom hardtop, teak and holly flooring, and lots of upgrades. Owner is looking for offers.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms plus settee sleeps 2 for a total of 6 berths. Master stateroom forward with centerline queen, storage underneath, access hatch overhead, and hanging locker. Directly aft to stbd. is guest stateroom with upper/lower bunks and cedar lined hanging locker. Across to port is enclosed private head with stall shower. Three steps up to salon with split galley forward to port and starboard. Aft to starboard is a large sofa with storage. Interior is teak finish with teak and holly flooring and mini blinds.
- Main Salon
- Lots of windows for great view Storage Seating Cruise Air A/C Flatscreen TV Lighting Window blinds Teak and holly flooring
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Seaward Princes Storage Kenyon 2-burner stove Sink
- Master Stateroom
- V- Berth Hanging closet Storage Overhead Hatch
- Pompanette Fighting Chair Custom Hardtop with overhead lighting 2 Helm Chairs Forward bench seat Bennett trim tabs Custom bow rail Non skid Cleats Spreader lights 3 sided enclosure Stereo/cd player JL audio speakers and amplifier Glasstech tackle center Freezer Livewell
- Comrod Antennas Single Sideband Icom Furuno FCV-582 Fish Finder Furuno GPS Robertson autopilot ACR Remote Control Northstar 6000I GPS/Plotter/Radar Icom IC-M602 VHF Icom IC 802 VHF 6” Ritchie Compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 6V92 Detroit’s recently majored Northern Lights generator installed 2008 Windlass Bilge pumps New batteries Racor filters 3 – blade propellers Battery charger Quicksilver galvanic isolator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.