Looking for a Viking Convertible? This is the one!
NEW EZ2CY ENCLOSURE 2013
“Lady Marion” is an excellent example of an immaculate, lightly used 52 Viking Convertible. Owner has spared no expense with her maintenance schedules and upgrades.
Never fished until 2009. Interior shows like new
New Rupp outriggers and center rigger 2009; New Release Fighting Chair 2009; New GPS 2009.
New Furuno Radar 2011.
All engine services up to date including new heat exchangers. Engine room detailed and painted where needed spring 2012.
All new paint from rub rails up including cockpit, completed May 2012 at Viking Yard, NJ.
Boat is truly turnkey and ready for the 2013 season and beyond.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering Salon there is L shaped couch to port with cocktail table, entertainment center to starboard. Forward of salon is well laid out galley with easy access slide out drawers in cabinets. Forward to starboard is dinette seating at custom teak table. Carpeting and teak and holly floors. Thru companion way and below is access to day head and three staterooms with Master w/ ensuite head to port, over under bunks to starboard and VIP queen forward. NEW PAINT FROM GUARD RAILS UP INCLUDING COCKPIT BY VIKING YACHTS NEW FURUNO RADAR 2011
- Luxury edition décor Carpeted with Sunbrella runner L – shaped couch w/ storage beneath Cocktail Table Entertainment center: JVC VHS, JVC –DVD CD video player, Sony master tuner Surround sound 40” Sony Flat Screen Silhouette window blinds
- Corian counter tops Subzero beneath counter 2 drawer freezer Subzero beneath counter 2 drawer refrigerator Trash compactor Sharp Carousel micro wave convection oven Kenyon 3 burner ceramic stove top Above counter cabinets w/ slide out drawers Dinette area with U-shaped seating at teak table
- Master Stateroom
- Walk around queen w/ headboard Custom spread and pillow shams Night stands w/ lamps Ample locker and drawer storage Cedar lined hanging locker 20” Toshiba flat screen w/DVD slot
- Master Head
- Amtico teak and holly floor Vanity Stall Shower Vacu flush toilet
- Forward VIP
- Center line berth w/ storage beneath Spread and pillow shams Storage lockers port and starboard Hanging locker Bomar hatch w/shade & screen 20” Toshiba flat screen TV with DVD slot Private entrance to shared head
- Standard Stateroom
- Over under bunks Spreads & pillow shams Recessed lighting Speakers Hanging locker Private access to shared head
- Carpeted Entrance to head Sunbrella runner Laundry closet w/stacked Kenmore washer /dryer
- Hull & Deck
- Rupp Riggers “NEW IN 2009” Center Rigger “NEW IN 2009” 6 man raft in cradle Anodized aluminum bow rail w/ pulpit Anchor in chute Lewmar windlass
- Flush mount rod holders in cover boards Flush rod holders, 3 each wing Release chair with back rest and launcher “NEW 2009” TV & telephone inlet Dockside water and electric connections Freshwater wash down Saltwater wash down Ladder to bridge In deck fish box Engine room access Drink box in step Tackle locker, bait prep center w/ sink and freezer Transom door Step Box
- Pod style w/ single lever Glendinning controls Three sided enclosure Fiberglass hardtop with molded spreader lights Teaser reels in top Aft rail with rod holders Stidd helm and companion chairs Ritchie compass NEW Bose speakers
- Furuno FCV-295 color sounder Icom command mic Icom M-604 VHF Icom M-127 VHF Simrad AP20 Autopilot “NEW” 2009 Northstar 6100i Furuno 72mi radar Fusion music tuner Bose speakers Dytek 500 digital sp/depth SeaTel Sat TV
- 220/120 AC electric AC/DC distribution panel 21.5 kw Onan Generator 1960hrs Cruisair reverse cycle Central Vac Newmar phase three battery charger Charles ISO 50 boost transformers NEW Dayton engine room fans Oil change system Cable Master shore cord retractor AC/DC lighting
- Engine Room
- MAN 1050 Fuel prime system Oil change system Racor fuel separators SeaFire auto fire system Crash pumps New awlgrip paint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.