- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owners wanting a much larger vessel make this lightly used twin cabin sport sedan available. Only 290 original hours on the preferred Cummins diesels with Airseps, coupled with an oversized 11.5 KW Onan Genset, fully air conditioned flybridge, twin Satellite dome systems, Glendinning Cable master Retrieval System, Zou Zou is right up there with the best in its’ class. The spacious salon with the Ultra suede leather seats provides great vistas and the raised dinette is often called for especially by the women who want to see out while dining.
- Owners wanting a much larger vessel make this lightly used twin cabin sport sedan available. Only 290 original hours on the preferred Cummins diesels with Airseps, coupled with an oversized 11.5 KW Onan Genset, fully air conditioned flybridge, twin Satellite dome systems, Glendinning Cable master Retrieval System, Zou Zou is right up there with the best in its’ class. The spacious salon with the Ultra suede leather seats provides great vistas and the raised dinette is often called for especially by the women who want to see out while dining.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The Carver 41 Sport Sedan is a true all around vessel featuring the ability to cruise, fish, and dive and entertain. All with lots of natural light and ventilation wrapped in luxurious pecan toned Ultra suede upholstery. The flybridge control center features a fully air conditioned area, with refrigerator and sink, 360 degree visibility, fully enclosed and separate kidney shaped table with plentiful seating. The main salon features a wrap around sofa to starboard, free standing ottoman, galley to port, raised dinette forward to port and stairwell to starboard which leads to the lower staterooms. Master stateroom is forward with queen berth on center and private w/c to starboard and separate shower room to port. The guest stateroom aft of the master has its’ own enclosed w/c with a telephone style shower at the sink. Curved glass sliding doors to and from the salon area to the large cockpit (also has a curved screen door). The cockpit area has a very clean and abundant storage area beneath the sole. Zou Zou is the only 41 Carver Sport Sedan with a fully operational air conditioned flybridge.
- Main Salon
- Upon entering, the all cherry interior cabinetry adds luxurious décor to the salon which has loads of natural light, is well laid out with carpeted soles throughout vessel except for a working wood floor in front of the galley. Entertainment center is to port with satellite system TV, VCR/DVD player, and cassette AM/FM stereo player. A hi/lo coffee table in dark wood is also included and offsets the fine pecan hued Ultra suede upholstery to the settee to starboard. AC/DC ships’ electrical distribution panels are to port and starboard.
- Coffee Maker Built in Sharpe Carousel Convection “Grill2” Oven Princess CERAN Electric 3 burner stove top Carver Nova Kool Refrigerator/freezer Stainless Steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Double stainless steel fender holders mounted on stainless steel bow rails, Marine Air air conditioning units with reverse cycle heat with Elite controls. Fenders Docklines HiTech “Suspenders” inflatable life vests Flare Kit All vessels manuals Maxwell Freedom Auto Rope/Chain Windlass Delta anchor with all chain rode Fresh water wash down system w/hose ion anchor well Xintex Carbon Monoxide detection Unit Kenwood Stereo Samsung TVs Wilcox Crittenton “Newport” Water Closets
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Compass Horn Icom VHF Raytheon Color Sounder Raytheon Split Screen Radar/Chart Plotter Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot Remote Controlled Spotlight Lowrance Digital Depth Sounder Raystar 120 GPS SeaTel Satellite Direct/Dish TV at Sea w/Separate Antenna Control Panel SeaTel Satellite Global Wave SatCom Voice/Data/Net w/Separate Antenna Control Panel for Navigation and Satellite Worldwide telephone
- Onan 11.5 KW Genset with approx 280 Original Hours 2 – 8D – 12 volt batteries plus a dedicated 12 volt battery for the Genset, battery switches Glendinning Cablemaster System for the shore power cord Battery Charger FireBoy Fire Suppression System Fire Extinguishers 2 - 50 amp Galvanic Isolator Zinc Saver System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins B Series, 6 Cylinder Diesel engines with low original hours and fresh water cooled ZF transmissions Bronze props Stainless steel shafts Dripless Stuffing Boxes X-Changer Oil Change System Airseps Racors
- Broker's Comments
- Zou Zou is a slightly used Sport Sedan in great shape and will certainly pass a rigorous survey. Very versatile layout including a walk through transom door with a cockpit which has hot and cold shower and a large swim platform. Add all the extra goodies…i.e. over sized Onan Genset, Airseps, low engine hours on the preferred Cummins diesels and air conditioned flybridge, twin Sat domes, Zinc Savers, Cablemaster system and it all adds up to quite an opportunity to buy a well equipped, ready to go yacht.
- Commision Disclaimer
- All UYS listings are offered to the brokerage community at a specific split with 60% going to the selling broker and 40% to the listing broker. If brokerages do not share their listings 60/40 with UYS or other brokerages, UYS will abide by the same split as offered by that particular brokerage. All listings should be assumed to be 10% of the selling price. Any exceptions to the above will be noted here in the Boat Wizard listing. This is a 50 / 50 Commission Split.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.