- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A classic Silverton with lots of pleasure to give to a new owner.
Located in Kingston, N.Y. Access to the Hudson River system.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a sleeper sofa and matching chair. A tempered glass partition separates the salon from the galley. Interior features cherry paneling, cherry entertainment center, and Yamaha AM/FM/CD sound system. 3 zone air conditioning/heating.
- Galley & Dinette
- Galley has large refrigerator with freezer, Princess 2 burner electric stove, Tappan microwave, lots of storage cabinets, and a nice size dinette, Ice maker.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is AFT, with queen size bed, lighted vanity with stool, storage cabinets and double hanging locker. Has private head with fully enclosed shower stall
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom is forward with queen size bed with drawers and storage underneath and additional storage cabinets and hanging locker. Guest Stateroom has private entrance to head with fully enclosed shower stall.
- Enclosed bridge and aft deck
- Electronics & Helm
- Horizon speed/depth/log Horizon depth Uniden vhfmc635 Halon system Two captains chairs and raised bench seat Aft, L shape seating on port side Electric windless Dual controls Trim tab indicators Radar Auto pilot Loran Kohler 6.5 KW Gen Set
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Twin Crusader 502 390 HP each, In Board, with 400 hrs 2 30 amp shore cords new in 2004
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.