- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diesel 6 BTA 5.9-M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
UNIQUE SITUATION! CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
New to market! Current owner has open checkbook policy and vessel is in top notch condition...ready for an overnight stay or a couple weeks in the Bahamas.
Don’t delay call for details on this unique situation!
- UNIQUE SITUATION! CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! New to market! Current owner has open checkbook policy and vessel is in top notch condition...ready for an overnight stay or a couple weeks in the Bahamas. Don’t delay call for details on this unique situation!
- Main Salon
- Convertible Sofa Settee seating with table Ice maker 32” AKAI Flat Screen ( Satellite receiver) JVC Stereo AM/FM 5 Disc changer 12 Recessed Overhead Halogens
- Starboard Side W/L-Beige Corian Counter Dbl SS Sinks Black and Decker Coffeemaker Microwave Origo Elect Stovetop Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Hardwood Floor Sharp Microwave
- Staterooms & Heads
- Centerline Queen Port and Starboard hanging lockers Drawers in front bottom of queen 2 Reading lamps Overhead recessed halogens 110V Receptacles Cable Connection TV Overhead opening hatc Full private access from the suite and or the galley companionway Vacuflush system Circular shower door Overhead recessed halogens 110V Receptacle Vanity / Mirror Aft of the main salon Well designed centerline queen Recessed halogens Private space and comfort 2 Hanging closets Center vanity with port and starboard full bath and shower
- Aft Deck Entertainment Center Includes Wet Bar, U-Line Icemaker, Corian Counters Fiberglass Hardtop W/Lexan Wing Doors Swim Platform W/Stairway To Aft Deck Aft Deck with Full Enclosure (2011) Stairs To Flybridge With New Beige Bimini Top And Enclosure (2011) Triple Wide Helm Seat And Two Passenger Seats W/White Vinyl
- 10.5g Hot Water Tank Sea Land Vacuflush Heads Macerator Y-Valve Plastic Holding Tank~~ 76g 45# Danforth Anchor Lewmar Windlass Chain and Rode 3 Bilge Pumps: 800 Gph; 1,250 Gph; 1,250 Gph 24x26 Props 2” Aquamet 22 Ss Shafts (2) Bennett Trim Tabs
- Electronics & Helm
- ACR Searchlight JVC Electronics: Fx-318 Stereo Am/Fm/Cd/@ Helm Cassette Player Speakers throughout Vessel VCR TV/VCRRaytheon Electronics Ray 220 Vhf/Hailer Rl 70 Pathfinder Radar Rl 70 Gps/Plotter Rl 70 Digital Depth Sounder 4” Ritchie Compass MD 50 Speed, Depth Log
- 8 KW Westerbeke Genset (3) Cylinders 2 Guest Selector Switches (3) 8d Batteries 60 Amp Battery Charger 50 Amp Shore Power Inlet Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment Twin Al Fuel Tanks @ 145g Each R 12 P Racor Filters Cruiseair A-C 2 @ 16,000 Each
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: DAN BARFOOT @ 561-441-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Enroute, FL