2 Private Bedrooms
2 Private Bathrooms
Gallon per mile Cruise
No hassles with canvas or eisenglass
- Displacement: 20502
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 243 Fresh Water: 106
- More Innovative Than Ever
- After a hugely successful first year, the Prestige 440s now boasts two new concepts recently unveiled by Jeanneau. The Double Cockpit Two quite distinct cockpit spaces, an aft cockpit that converts into a sundeck and a tender garage, add up to an amazing amount of comfort and space whether alongside or underway. The Electric Aft Window A generously-glazed sportop (with large electric roof) that converts in seconds to a closed space protected from the elements. This feature, previously unthinkable on a boat of under 50-60 feet, opens up a new world of options underway and in port. World-Renowned Names Volvo for the IPS transmission systems, V. Garroni Designers for the yacht exterior and interior design, and Michael Peters for the hull, and Jeanneau Design for the general design work: the involvement of these world-renowned names reflects the power of Jeanneau to attract the very best talent to work together on its projects. The impressive level of visual and practical integration built into the Prestige 440s is sure to give new impetus to Jeanneau’s commitment to conquering new markets.
- Standard Features
- Spray hood including opening electric roof Volvo 2x IPS 600 435 CV/HP Engine electric control (digital version) Joystick system for IPS Electric Windlass Compass Horn Searchlight Windscreen Defogger Electrics Trim Tab Engine Electric ventilation Stern fitting with anchor station Aft stocks Forward mooring cleats Midship mooring cleats Stern mooring cleats Portside mooring electric windlass Cockpit handrails Electric and manual bilge pumps Lift raft storage Sink Fridge Cushion for forward sun mattress Cockpit saloon transformable into sun mattress Cockpit lights Wood cockpit floor Wood battened on aft platform plus swimming ladder Wood cockpit table and cover Swimming platform including swim ladder Hot and cold cockpit shower Water supply from shore connector Salon/cabin cushions fabric standard 12v Outlet 110v Outlet Laser radio in salon Pre-install for 20” TV in salon Saloon/cabin push air heating system Air conditioning 28000 BTU reversible (salon 12k / cabins 8k) Varnished saloon table on metallic foot Salon removable into double berth Curtain set for salon, cabins, heads Removable carpet set Mattress battens Pre-wiring microwave oven Hot water heater Pre-wiring vitroceramic burner Shower Storage compartments Electric toilets 110v shore power fitting Generator 5.5kw 3000 TRS
- Because in a boat of this size, a harmoniously balanced distribution of space permits each cabin to have its own head and shower (for complete privacy), and affords generous space for each living area. The large centre cabin (4m x 2m) – with an island berth, a private head and shower, a vanity, a hanging locker and a full-sized window in the hull – is remarkably spacious and bright. The forward cabin – with an island berth, private head and shower, hanging lockers and nightstands – also includes an impressive private walk-in closet (with plenty of headroom). The salon, which measures over 2 meters long (2.40 m) and transforms into a double berth, is bathed in light (large skylight). Its inviting U-shaped layout was designed for maximum comfort.
- Complementary Key Points
- Two very spacious cockpit saloons with a comfortable sofa (a Jeanneau characteristic). Two large sundecks (on the forward deck and instead of the aft convertible cockpit). Two wide and comfortable sideways (the starboard sideway is larger). THE FAMOUS ELECTRIC SLIDING GLASS PARTITION FOR THE SPORT TOP; THIS ELECTRIC WINDOW OFFERS THE POSSIBILITY TO TRANSFORM THE SPORT TOP FROM A CLOSE AREA TO A FULL OPENING SPACE IN A FEW SECONDS. ADDING THIS EQUIPMENT TO THE NEW DOUBLE COCKPIT ON THE PRESTIGE 440S REPRESENT AN INTENSE LEVEL OF COMFORT AND A TOTALLY NEW CONCEPT.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.