AQUA LOBO was originally built as an Asteroid 54 full displacement hull, designed by Bray Yacht Designs and completed in 1996. In 1999 the vessel was extended to 60’ with a custom aft deck and crane, the bow was fitted with a bulb extension, Naiad Multisea 2000 hydraulic stabilizers, fore and aft thrusters were also installed, along with other numerous modifications designed by Bray Yacht Designs. AQUA LOBO’S current owners have spent the past six years meticulously restoring and refitting her from stem to stern. They have raised the original wooden bow pulpit to its current location and is now aluminum, completed the aft deck and swim platform extension, added the upper and lower aluminum rub rails, completed a bottom job June 2011, new carpet throughout in 2011 and many other modifications.
June 2011 Survey Available
- AQUA LOBO was originally built as an Asteroid 54 full displacement hull, designed by Bray Yacht Designs and completed in 1996. In 1999 the vessel was extended to 60’ with a custom aft deck and crane, the bow was fitted with a bulb extension, Naiad Multisea 2000 hydraulic stabilizers, fore and aft thrusters were also installed, along with other numerous modifications designed by Bray Yacht Designs. AQUA LOBO’S current owners have spent the past six years meticulously restoring and refitting her from stem to stern. They have raised the original wooden bow pulpit to its current location and is now aluminum, completed the aft deck and swim platform extension, added the upper and lower aluminum rub rails, completed a bottom job June 2011, new carpet throughout in 2011 and many other modifications. The only item left to check off is a complete paint job and her owners are offering a $60,000 credit to the new owner to have it completed. All trades will be considered!!
- Entering AQUA LOBO through the lounge deck, you will be ready to kick back and relax on the L-shaped settee that has ample storage underneath each bench. From the settee you could read a book from the built in bookshelf while cruising, or watch a movie on the 32’ Flat Screen LCD TV mounted on the forward wall. A shelf above the stairwell to the salon will easily accommodate a receiver and/or DVD player. Hidden below the TV in a custom built cabinet is a chest freezer, which will easily accommodate any goods for those extended cruises or the fresh catch of the day. To aft are a full size washer and dryer hidden within an oak cabinet. Forward to port and starboard is access to the side decks and bow. Lounge Deck Parquet Floors Oak Paneling throughout L-Shaped Settee with Storage Leather Chair and Ottoman Kenmore Washer Kenmore Dryer 9 Cubic feet Chest Freezer Avanti Ice Maker 32” LCD TV Magnavox VCR Built in Oak Bookcase Custom Built Cabinets for the Washer & Dryer and Chest Freezer Ducted A/C and Control Up six steps, you will enter the command bridge. Another L-Shaped settee and dinette table to port will allow family and friends to keep the captain company while under way. Access to the boat deck with the davit and tender is aft. Forward is the single helm station with full engine instrumentation and navigation equipment. The navigation equipment includes dual Radars, GPS, Color Sounder, David Weather Mounter II, EPIRB Alden SAT finder, Richie Compass, and ComNav Auto-Pilot. To port is a custom full size chart table with full size chart drawers underneath. To starboard is a desk and built in file drawers. Individual wiper controls with washer Independent A/C and Controls Notifier alarm system controls Command Bridge Back down thru the Lounge Deck and down three steps, you enter into the salon and galley area. To port is the galley with full size Frigidaire refrigerator, full size Frigidaire stove and oven, Stainless Steel Sink, Corian countertop and ample storage for your dishes, pots and pans and anything else you may need for extended cruising. Forward of the Galley is a U-Shaped settee that seats eight with storage underneath each bench. The settee also converts to a queen size bed. To starboard is a Natuzzi leather sofa. Each seat is independent allowing you to create your own seating arrangement depending on your needs. Salon Natuzzi Leather Sofa Liquor cabinet Storage along Starboard Side behind sofa New Carpet 2011 S/S Handrails leading to master and to the fwd staterooms Oak Paneling Remote genset controls Ducted A/C and controls Galley S/S Double Sink S/S Frigidaire Refrigerator S/S Frigidaire Stove/Oven S/S Ewave Microwave Moen Pull Out Faucet Corian Countertops Garbage Disposal Pull Out Drawers Pantry Water Filter Tile Floor Dinette U Shaped bench converts into a queen bed (seats 8) Storage under each bench ICOM VHF ICOM SSB Forward of the salon and down five steps are the two guest staterooms. The forward stateroom has a king size berth, double hanging closet, three drawer chest, custom cabinetry beneath the berth and on the aft facing bulkhead. Access to the chain locker is forward. The port side stateroom has a double berth, hanging locker and three drawer chest with additional storage provided beneath the berth. To starboard is the guest head with stand up shower, sink and Jabsco toilet. Port Guest Stateroom and Guest Head 3 Drawer Chest Storage Underneath Hanging Closet A/C Unit Shared with Head and Forward Stateroom Forward Guest Stateroom Double Door Hanging Closet Storage Cabinet Aft Cabinets Underneath Berth 3 Drawer Chest Access to Chain Locker Facing aft and down two steps from the Guest staterooms is the engine room. Master Stateroom and Head Heading back up thru the salon and down three steps is the full beam master stateroom. To the left of her centerline Queen size berth runs a full length of drawers. To the right is a walk in closet and dresser, which could easily accommodate enough clothes for an extended cruise. Next to the walk-in closet is the ensuite master bath with stand up shower, sink, Jabsco toilet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Hull Deck & Superstructure - Full Displacement Hull
- “ Aqua Lobo” is a custom built command bridge motor yacht of aluminum constructions throughout, having a raked stem with bulbous bow, single hard chime with hydraulic Naiad stabilizers to a full keel and extended transom stern. The deck consists of a short foredeck with anchor windlass followed by the raised trunk cabin/superstructure and side decks which lead to the fully enclosed lounge deck. From the lounge deck access is provided aft to the extended aft deck, swim platform and forward to the main salon and command bridge deck. The aft deck/cockpit, which has been extended 6’ and incorporates a larger lazarette and stowage for additional tankage, a large built in deck box, stainless steel gas grill, custom teak and stainless boarding steps, and a fresh water spigot. The swim platform has three stainless steel transom rails and a built in deck box that houses a 10,000 lb hydraulic winch with stainless steel cable. The boat deck is accessible from either the aft deck or from the command bridge. From the boat deck it is possible to climb up to the wheelhouse coach roof. A radar arch spans the aft portion and serves to mount a single mast, two radar scanners, GPS and VHF antennas, and two large aluminum storage boxes. Chain lockers are independent water tight lockers, drained overboard with 1” drains located forward and accessible through the forward stateroom Bulbous aluminum bow with water storage tank Full Aluminum Keel (3)S/S Transom Rails 10,000 lb Hydraulic Winch with S/S Cable Located in Transom Custom S/S & Teak Boarding steps – movable (2) Fresh Water Spigots (Located bow and stern, Stand alone systems) Gas Grill – Stainless Steel (6) S/S gunwale mounted Rod Holders in cockpit coaming Welded Aluminum Upper and Lower Rail system with Teak capped rails Built in Deck Box on Aft Deck and Transom S/S Hydraulic Windlass with Capstan (2) 300’ 3/8” Anchor Chain (1)110’ Lb Hi-Tensel Plow Anchor (1) 75 LBS Plow Anchor 10,000 lb Dinghy Davit – 6 way power New Bottom Paint June 2011 Aluminum Stanchions Cockpit Scuppers S/S Anchor plate with integrated Bow rollers (9) Aluminum lockers (11) Aluminum cleats Bomar Aluminum and Lexan 20”x20” hatch in forward cabin deck area (2) Bomar aluminum and Lexan 20”x20” hatches in transom (2) Sets Aluminum dinghy chocks mounted on aft upper deck S/S hand rails on upper deck Port & Starboard Outriggers Bulkheads are athwartships reinforcement enhanced by aluminum bulkheads Aluminum longitudinal stringers (2) Underwater lights portable Dive ladder (3) Windshield wipers 1993 Achilles RIB with 1995 4 stroke Honda outboard
- Electronics and Helm
- (1)ICOM IC-M127 VHF (in dinette area) (2)Uniden UM525 VHF Radio (1)Standard Horizon VHF 2000E Radio – Aft Cockpit Raytheon RC630 Chartplotter Com Nav Autopilot Interphase Twinscope depth Sounder Ritchie Compass Raytheon R1210 72 mi Radar ICOM IC M710 SSB Radiotelephone (in dinette area) KVH Tracvision (1)Hubbell Phone TV inlet Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter Backup Chartplotter/Depth Finder Naiad Multi C 2000 Stabilizer Controls (electronic gyro) Raytheon R20XX 24 mi radar
- Onan Generator 21.5 KW – new engine in 2010 Xantrex Inverter 110 Outlets D.C. System Gel Acid Battery powered 12v system (8) Batteries (2) Perko Rotary Switches Bus type fuses and Circuit breakers Individually Switched branch breakers Sentry 60amp battery charger (2)Engine Mounted alternators 12 volt DC outlet 12 volt Cabin lights A.C. System (2)125 volt 30amp inlets 125/250 volt 50 amp inlet Voltage and Amperage gauges in the main electric panel for both the AC and DC systems
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins Diesel – 1,575.2 hours (5) Marine Air Self Contained A/C Units S/S Prop Shafts 2 ½” Diameter Tides Shaft Seals w/spare seal on shaft Freshwater Reservoir type cooling ( double plated keel cooled ) (55 Gallon Capacity) S/S Marine wet exhaust for genset and engines Groco Bronze Alloy with Sight Glass raw water strainers ZF Marine Transmission ZF Marine Electronic linkage (Mathers) Shurflo 12v demand diaphragm type water pump Well-X Trol accumulator tank Village Marine Tec Reverse Osmosis System(unknown condition) Wagner Hydraulic Steering S/S Rudder Stock (5) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with Rule-A-Matic Float switch with High Water Alarms Century 110 AC electric raw water cooling pump Hydraulic Key Power Bow & Stern Thrusters Hydraulic Naiad Roll Stabilizers Multi C 2000 Hull Mounted Skeg Bronze Alloy 4 blade propeller One spare three blade Prop in bilge Sound Deadening Insulation in Engine Room Micro Commander electronic throttle and gear controls 3 Raw Water seacocks (4) Fresh Water S/S storage tanks (1) Fresh Water Aluminum storage tank located in bulbous bow (2) 30 gal Torrid Hot Water Heaters (5) Aluminum fuel tanks (250 gallons each) (1) 40 Gallon spare fuel tank Copper Fuel lines with copper alloy fittings Racor Parker Fuel Polishing System (2) Engine Mounted Fuel coolers Depth Transducers Engine room automated Notifier fire system (2) Craftsmen tool chests Engine room blower Dual Racor filters for engine and generator
- Safety Equipment
- (4) Type 1 USCG approved PFD’s (1) Type IV USCG Throwable device (5) Dry chemical portable fire extinguishers Flares Horn (2) Life Rafts (need Certification) EPIRB Notifier Fire Alarm (4) Bilge high water alarms Rayline searchlight with remote control at helm
- OWNERS PERSONAL ITEMS, ITEMS MARKED WITH A DOT, PAINTED TABLE TOP IN COMMAND BRIDGE. (Replaced with Original That Matches the Formica)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.