- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
VOLVO REPOWER & REFIT!!!
The 46’ Hatteras is one of those designs that just hit it right providing a better drier ride than others in her class, a wider flybridge and a solid glass hull. Checkmate was repowered with fuel efficient Volvo diesels by Jarrett Bay Boatworks and received a very comprehensive refit including electrical, plumbing, and interior. The 46 Hatteras is the best in her class and the Checkmate is the best of her class.
- The 46’ Hatteras is one of those designs that just hit it right providing a better drier ride than others in her class, a wider flybridge and a solid glass hull. Checkmate was repowered with fuel efficient Volvo diesels by Jarrett Bay Boatworks and received a very comprehensive refit including electrical, plumbing, and interior. The 46 Hatteras is the best in her class and the Checkmate is the best of her class.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Checkmate is the galley down two stateroom two head layout. All the way forward is the chain locker, followed by the forward stateroom. Aft to port is the master stateroom. To starboard is the guest head and galley. Up a few steps from the galley is the main salon. The interior has AC and DC lighting throughout. In 2009 all cushions, mattresses, wall coverings and floor coverings were replaced. The electric heads were rebuilt and a new Raritan Electro Scan installed along with much new plumbing. Head and galley counter tops were replaced with Corian and new sinks and faucets installed. The salon furniture and cabinetry was replaced and all is removable if needed for maintenance access. The teak trim in the salon was refinished, new window film and wood blinds installed. The list goes on bringing the Checkmate into the modern era and above other 46s available.
- MAIN SALON
- Built-in long settee to port with storage under and cabinets at each end Cabinetry forward port and starboard, center window left open for natural light L-shaped seating to starboard Compact dining table with stools Refinished teak trim and valances 2009 carpeting and wall coverings Overhead hand rail and rod racks Window tint, wood blinds, teak valance 27” Vizio flat screen TV
- Tan Speckled Corian Counters Deep Stainless Steel Sink Water Filter and Drinking Water Faucet 2009 Princess Gourmet Electric Oven with Flush Glass 3-Burner Cook Top Overhead Hatch with Screen Drawer & Cabinet Storage Full size GE Profile Refrigerator Lonseal Teak & Holly Galley Sole
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Two single berths w/comfortable 8” mattresses Hanging locker & drawer storage Overhead hatch w/screen & opening port Private ensuite head w/stall shower Blue Corian vanity top, white sink Mirror & vanity storage, opening port
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Over/Under single bunks Drawer storage and hanging locker Private access to guest head Overhead opening hatch, two opening ports Guest head with blue Corian vanity top, white sink, mirror and vanity storage, shower, opening port
- Teak over fiberglass cockpit deck Removable cockpit storage boxes port and starboard look like built in Port box houses Harier HLP021 6.5# washing machine and 3.5 cu’ freezer Transom door Seven flush mounted Lee rod holders Cockpit sun shade Six rod rocket launcher on flybridge rail Double spreader outriggers 12 volt spreader lights 12 volt Galley Maid windlass with deck and helm switches Danforth and Fortress anchors, chain and rode Stainless steel bow/side rail Windshield cover
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Hynautic hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs 2011 Garelick helm and companion chairs with cushions and covers 2009 three sided enclosure Garmin 340 C color Fish Finder with 500 watt transducer Volvo engine gauges and alarms Robertson AP300X autopilot Clarion stereo Dytec digital temperature gauge Furuno GPS Navigator Icom IC-M59 VHF radio Icom IC-M45 VHF radio 8” Danforth compass
- 24 volt system for the engines, 12 volt house system, port and starboard battery bank equalizers Northern Lights model 844 16KW generator with 1003 hours Two series 31 Odyssey batteries starboard; two 8D batteries port AC and DC pumps for the fresh water system
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Volvo TAMD 122 P-A 12 liter diesel engines with 1060 hours Shafts and props replaced with repower PSS dripless shaft seals
- Engine room fire system hydrostat and filled 2010 Three portable fire extinguishers All tanks are fiberglass
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- Checkmate is a very well done 46. Original manuals aboard. Never a charter boat. A recent survey is available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.