- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Captains Choice
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Nomad Too is in beautiful like new condition. Professionally maintained by a very experienced owner, she has seen very light use and has been stored inside a climate controlled building six months a year. The 3000 Open has great visibility with the new windshield design and handles like a sports car. The 12’6” beam creates a large cockpit and interior.
- The Nomad Too is in beautiful like new condition. Professionally maintained by a very experienced owner, she has seen very light use and has been stored inside a climate controlled building six months a year. The 3000 Open has great visibility with the new windshield design and handles like a sports car. The 12’6” beam creates a large cockpit and interior.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The Nomad Too’s interior is in perfect condition. It features a double berth with a comfortable mattress forward, an L shaped settee to starboard with table, settee to port, a galley with refrigerator and microwave and an enclosed stand up head.
- MAIN SALON
- Teak cabinetry Teak and holly cabin sole U shaped aft facing lounge/ L shaped starboard lounge & settee to port Air Conditioning Flat Screen TV with DVD player Hanging Locker Clarion M475 Stereo with CD player High gloss table Three opening ports with screens Reading lamps and overhead lighting Bomar overhead opening hatch with screen and shade
- Isotherm refrigerator Panasonic Genius Sensor 1300W microwave Single burner Kenyon flush glass cooktop Deep round polished stainless steel sink
- MASTER STATEROOM
- HEAD COMPARTMENT Overhead lighting AC vent Vacu Flush head Opening port with privacy shade Shower with shower sump pump
- Chain locker with fresh water washdown Stainless steel bow/side railings with flag staff Maxwell anchor windlass with deck and helm switches Integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller Delta Anchor, chain and rode Enclosure with back drop Towels Overhead white and red hardtop lighting Integrated hardtop spreader lights Transom door Aft facing bridgedeck seat Transom steps and hand rail Large in deck cockpit storage lockers Wet bar with sink and fresh water Dockside water hookup Helm and companion seating Forward facing fold away cockpit seat Hardtop with over windshield vents Three portable fire extinguishers Life ring and life jackets Cockpit/bridge deck courtesy lights Cockpit fresh and salt water washdown
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Helm hinges aft for complete access to electronics Adjustable helm seat Windshield washers and wipers Dual trumpet electric horn 12 volt outlet Engine synchronizer Ritchie compass Full engine instrumentation with warning lights and horn Raymarine E120 color chart plotter/depth finder Raymarine Ray240 VHF radio QL trim tabs Stereo remote at helm Helm and seat covers Storage under bridge deck seating
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC and DC breaker panels Victron Energy 50 amp battery charger Hot water heater 110 volt cockpit outlet Full Set Of Manuals Electric bridge deck lifts for excellent engine access Four batteries Crusader Captain’s Choice 8.1 MPI 385 hp engines with 125 hours Holding tank with macerator and deck pump outs Oil Change pump Engine room fire system Engine room lights Dripless shaft seals
- DETAILED BROKER’S COMMENTS
- A great opportunity to purchase a like new vessel at a fraction of the new boat prices.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.