- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
YOU KNOW is a gorgeous 2002 Hatteras 65C open bridge with excellent sea keeping capabilities that surpasses the ride of similar size vessels. To quote PMY magazine “The 65 Convertible wears the crown as Hatteras Yachts’ most successful sport fishing yacht. YOU KNOW was custom built for her original owner, and her current owner has always ensured that she is maintained to the highest level. He spares no expense and YOU KNOW has always enjoyed a full time captain. Naiad stabilizers and custom spray rails were custom ordered to make her better than the others.
Her spacious 3 stateroom layout has 4 heads and a huge master with King sized berth. This layout also affords additional access to the crew quarters through the engine room, where the crew can keep a close eye on YOU KNOW’S 1400hp Caterpillar 3412E’s.
Upgrades are numerous throughout YOU KNOW including (2) Onan 21.5kw generators, a full Pipe Welders Tuna Tower with Rupp outriggers, a pop up bridge counsel with an extensive electronics package, Naiad Stabilizers, water maker and Eskimo ice chipper. The raised panel high gloss cherry interior and granite counter tops create an extraordinary interior décor and through the boat there are huge amounts of storage space and far too many other upgrades to list.
Many of YOU KNOW’S key characteristics are typically found only in some newer sport fish models that carry a far higher price point. The combination of extras and incredible maintenance make YOU KNOW an unbeatable value for the experienced boater in search of the best. Caterpillar 2,000 hour service 10/2011, as well as bottom paint, prop speed, new EZ2CY, two new turbos, cockpit paint and bolsters.
- MAIN SALON
- The elegant salon provides the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Host friends and family with an intimate dinner prepared in the fully equipped galley or just enjoy music and movies from the salon entertainment center. This full beam main salon has a beautiful raised panel and high gloss cherry wood interior with a full leather lounge sofa to port with custom burl inlay table and décor pillows. It also has built in cherry wood cabinets and drawers and fully coordinated window dressings and blinds. 42” Sony Television, KE – 42T52U Yamaha Stereo RX-V1300 K&K Sub Woofer Sea Tel Satellite Telephone Yamaha DVD C920 Yamaha CD Player Six Speakers Speaker Volume Control Knob for Cockpit Speakers Sea Tel Satellite Television Channel Plus Digital Modulator U Line Ice Maker in Salon (2012) Built in Storage under Salon Couches
- Galley forward of Main Salon with Horseshoe dinette to Stbd Black leather dinette with Savannah Granite Countertops Step up dinette has teak and holly inlay floor under table Portside is full galley with L shape serving and prep countertops Full Savannah Granite countertops throughout Teak and Holly inlay flooring in galley Cherry cabinets and drawers Full stainless steel sink Accent lamp for lighting Whirlpool stove top, four burner electric Fan vent under microwave oven Granite countertops and backsplashes surround stove Trash Compactor – Whirlpool Microwave Sharp Carousel and Convection Garbage Disposal – Badger 4 Sub Zero built in drawers under counter Whirlpool twin washer and dryer stackable in crew closet (2012)
- DAY HEAD AND COMPANIONWAY
- Asmtico Flooring Wood Base boards Plexi mirror around backsplashes Bowed wood base head cabinets Mirrored Ceiling VacuFlush head systems
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The optional 3 stateroom layout has a spacious master stateroom to portside midship with a king sized bed and considerable added storage. It also accommodates a large full private head with walk-in shower, and added storage throughout. 20” Sharp Aquos LCD Television Sony VCR Plus Panasonic CQ-DVR 7000 DVD in Stereo Twin Speakers Audivox Satellite Stereo Radio Marble Countertops in Master Head Teak and Holly Sole Flooring Overhead Accent Lighting Custom Sliding Door to Entrance Master Stateroom and Stbd Guest Room
- MASTER HEAD
- Amtico Flooring Wood base boards Plexi mirror around backsplashes Bowed wood base head cabinets Mirrored Ceiling VacuFlush head systems
- VIP STATEROOM
- VIP Stateroom forward with full queen size island berth, light cherry wood bulkheads and cabinets, full closet and drawers for storage. Private head with walk-in stall shower 15” Sharp Aquous LCD Television Panasonic CQ-DVR700 DVD in Stereo Twin Speakers Speaker Control Volume Knob
- VIP HEAD
- Amitico Flooring Wood base boards Plexi mirror around backsplashes Bowed wood base head cabinets Mirrored ceiling VacuFlush head systems
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Crews quarters aft with built in single bunks. Cherry wood and interior bulk heads. Built in drawers with storage, separate head compartments with full stall shower. Sony 9” Trinitron Television Apex CD Player Speaker Volume Knob Direct Access through showers to engine room Tons of hanging lockers and cabinet storage Ensuite head with engine room access
- GUEST HEAD
- Amitico Flooring Wood base boards Plexi mirror around backsplashes Bowed wood base head cabinets Mirrored Ceiling VacuFlush head systems
- HULL & SUPERSTRUCTURE
- The 65’s toughness is a Hatteras tradition. Hatteras starts at the bottom with solid fiberglass below the waterline and uses nonabsorbent PVC foam coring instead of a more permeable coring on the sides. The Hull and Deck assembly is known for its time tested show box joint with a four-part bonding process of adhesive caulking, Monel screws, fiberglass bonding on the inside and reinforcement. Solid fiberglass hull bottom Glass and dinvincell hull sides Fiberglass stringers Painted hull and superstructure Awlcraft 2000 Bronze thru hulls (2) Underwater Transom Lights EZ2CY 2011 Bluewater Flybridge Helm Chairs Freshwater Wash down in Tower
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Polished aluminum welded flybridge and bow rails Stainless steel anchor chute Anchor 60lb. Danforth 2500lb windlass Remote Windlass Controls
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- 2 Miapoch Teaser Remote Switches in Tower PipeWelders Tower, Hardtop with Custom Recessed Teaser Reels Pipe Welders Full Outriggers 318 (38’ Triple Spreader) Bait Freezer in Cockpit Custom Rod Storage in Flybridge Fresh Water Wash down in Flybridge Fresh Water Wash down in Cockpit Fresh Water Wash down in Anchor locker Custom live bait well in cockpit Refrigerated drink boxes in flybridge Ice chipper machine in engine room Salt water wash down in cockpit Two electric reel outlets in cockpit McMurdo 406 EPIRB with Hydrostatic Release
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Garmin 5212 Touch screen (2011) 2 NavNet 3D (2011) Compass: Ritichie Horn: 120V AC Electric Air Powered Bell: 12” Autopilot: Simrad/Robertson AP-20, RFC 35 Compass, RF 300 Rudder Feedback Radar: Furuno GPS: North Star 962 GPS/Plotter Fish Finder: Furuno FCV1200L, Color LCD Video Sounder Depth Finder: Three B&G 2000 VHF: ICOM M-127, Cockpit & Tower Icom M-45 SSB: ICOM M710 MF/HF Marine Transceiver Phones: Motorola Cell w/3Watt Digital Booster, 2 SAT Phone Systems, Panasonic Telephone & Cordless Sea Water Temp: Furuno T-2000 TV/Video: (2) Sony 15” TV & VCR, Sharp 20” Flat Screen TV, Sony PFM500A3WU, 42” Plasma Wide Screen, Sea Tel 2498 SAT TV System Stereo: Salon, Yamaha Receiver RX-V1000, Master Yamaha RX-496, Sony Tuner Clarion AM-FM-CD M5675 @ Bow Stateroom DVD: Salon & Master Yamaha DVD-C996 Disc Player: Fisher CD Player VCR: Sony SLV-N71 Antennas: Valor Omni-Directional C-Bird, VHF, SSB, SAT TV Video Monitor: Engine Room Anchor Light: Repair forward Anchor Lights Transom Lights: Two Underwater Transom Lights Spreader Lights: Two Halogen
- ENGINE ROOM
- Cruise Air 65,000 BTU Air Conditioning Twin Caterpillar 3412E’s (2,150 HRS) Two Onan Diesel Generators – 21.5KW – Port: 2,800 Hours; Stbd: 2,600 Hours Naiad Multisea 2000 Stabilizer Fiberglass Lateral and Longitudial Stringer Delta T Fan – two blowers – 24 Volts Air Forced Smith 30 gallon hot water heater Head hunter head system Kenmore freezer in AC room Ice maker – Eskimo Mod E/600 (230v single phase) Water Makers Inc. 1000 GPD Stainless steel overhead grab rails Four 10lb chemical fire extinguisher Remote engine gauges in engine room Fuel transfer pump and strainer Secondary fuel transfer pump Halon fire system in engine room Devilbiss air compressor in engine room
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.