- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9- M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
37' Nordic Tug 2003
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Master stateroom is forward with walk-around queen berth, and built in drawer and locker storage. The Head is located to starboard and has a sink, toilet, and stall shower. Located to Port is the laundry area with a Majestic combo washer dryer and a built in custom Norcold Freezer. Up and aft to the pilothouse and helm area, there are two built-in helm lounges and storage. Down two steps and aft is the salon and galley area. To Port is an L-shaped settee and to Starboard is the galley which has a large stainless steel sink, electric princess stove, and a custom oversized refrigerator. The interior is paneled in high-quality teak with teak built-in cabinets and Corian counter tops. Aft to the door to the cockpit area. On top of the salon, the owner has custom-built an upper helm area with engine controls, helm seat, and a large custom fabricated folding aluminum and canvas top.
- Remote control anchor windlass with chain gypsy Saltwater washdown at anchor pulpit Fresh water washdown in cockpit Plow anchor
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Raytheon auto pilot Integrated Garmin 4212 with radar, plotter, GPS, depth finder, satellite weather, and AIS Standard Horizon VHF Stereo with Bose speakers ACR spotlight with remote control Upper helm has a remote for the autopilot and depth finder
- 9 KW Onan Generator w/sound shield Battery charger
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Marine air AC w/reverse cycle heat & 3 zones Electric hot water heater Dripless shaft log Electric bow thruster Firebuoy auto fire extinguisher Dual racor fuel filter Reverso oil change system Defroster for forward pilothouse window 45 gallon holding tank w/macerator pump & Y valve
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- M&M is a wonderful example of a well-cared for Nordic Tug. She has been lightly cruised by an experienced yachtsman, fastidiously maintained, and has had some well thought out custom amenities added to her. She is in turnkey condition and awaits her new owners. Don’t miss this comfortable and able cruiser.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.