The Silverton 38 is a two cabin flybridge motor yacht. She has a mid-level galley and huge salon with dinette that opens to the cockpit. Molded steps lead you to the expansive flybridge with generous lounge seating, wet bar and forward helm station. She is great for cruising large lakes powered by its two Crusader 8.1 385 hp engines. This vessel is in great condition, has only been in fresh water and is ready to SELL.
- The Silverton 38 is a two cabin flybridge motor yacht. She has a mid-level galley and huge salon with dinette that opens to the cockpit. Molded steps lead you to the expansive flybridge with generous lounge seating, wet bar and forward helm station. She is great for cruising large lakes powered by its two Crusader 8.1 385 hp engines. This vessel is in great condition, has only been in fresh water and is ready to SELL.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- You will be amazed by the Silverton 38 spaciousness as you enter through the salon door into a luxurious cherry-accented cabin, with large opening and screened windows. The convertible sofa upholstered in leather faces a settee and high-gloss table. The galley is open to the salon allowing the cook to be a part of the party. The dinette is roomy. Forward, the large master stateroom features a queen-sized island berth and two hanging lockers. The portside guest stateroom has two single berths that convert to a full-sized berth. A split-head toilet and sink to starboard and stall shower to port. Both have a private access from the master stateroom.
- MAIN SALON
- Flat Screen TV DVD Player Bose Surround Sound System Corian Counter Tops Leather Sofa Cherry Wood Dinette Table Carpet and Amtico Wood Flooring Cherry Wood Cabinets and Doors
- Amtico Flooring Corian Countertops Exhaust Fan Microwave/Convection Oven Range – 2 Burner Electric Refrigerator/Freezer (110V-12V)
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen Size Bed Storage Cabinets Under Bed Two Storage Lockers, Port and Starboard Carpet Flooring Flat Screen TV
- AM/FM Single CD Stereo – Flybridge Anchor Locker Anchor Roller w/Flange 1" Bow Rails 316L Stainless Steel Hardware Courtesy Lighting Dockside Water Connection Electrical Storage Locker in Transom Flybridge Handrails – l1" Stainless Steel Flybridge Seating for Eight Flybridge Storage Molded-In Diamond Non-Skid Mooring, Quarter and Spring Cleats SideWalk™ Molded Steps to Bridge Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Sunpad on Foredeck Swim Platform w/Ladder Radar Arch/Mast Tempered Safety Glass Transom Door Transom Shower Venturi Windscreen – Framed – Flybridge Wet Bar – Flybridge
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- GARMIN 3010C Navigational System
- AC/DC Converter Accessory Wiring on Bridge Batteries – Deep Cycle Marine Circuit Breakers (12V) Circuit Breakers (120V) Color-Coded, Identified Harnessed Wiring System (12V) Dockside Electrical Connection w/Cord (1@50 Amp – 240V) GFCI System Glomex®TV/FM Antenna Lighting – Interior (12V) Lighting – Courtesy (12V) Lighting – Zoned Controls Lights – Navigation (COLREGS) Polarity Indicators High Quality Tinned Stranded Copper Wiring
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Dripless Shaft Seals Dual Lever Throttle and Transmission Controls Engine Hour meter Engine Room Lighting Engine Exhaust Mufflers Fresh Water Cooled Engines Fuel Gauge – Electric Fuel Lines – Flexible USCG Type 1 Fuel Tank(s) – 5052 Aluminum w/Baffles Fuel/Water Separators Holding Tank w/Dockside Hydraulic Steering Internal Sea Strainers Macerator Pump Engine Room Heater Manganese Bronze Rudders Manganese Bronze Struts Propellers Pressurized Water System Shower Sump Pump (Auto) Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts Trim Tabs Water/Holding Tank Monitors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.