- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diesel 6V92TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of the last Hatteras 52cy’s off the production line, HOOKED offers an extremely comfortable layout with three staterooms, large air conditioned aft deck and flybridge, lower helm station and beautiful décor. Perfect for Bahamas cruising or a South Florida live-a-board.
- One of the last Hatteras 52cy’s off the production line, HOOKED offers an extremely comfortable layout with three staterooms, large air conditioned aft deck and flybridge, lower helm station and beautiful décor. Perfect for Bahamas cruising or a South Florida live-a-board.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The mid-ship salon is totally luxurious with a custom U-shaped lounge, beautifully upholstered, with a fully functioning lower helm station that includes a complete set of controls. The entertainment center offers a large flat screen TV and stereo system. Down a few steps forward, the galley has been thoughtfully planned with spacious storage and work areas adjacent to a full array of galley appliances. The VIP guest stateroom is forward, complete with a generous walk-around queen bed, twin hanging lockers, large storage drawers and access to the head with stall shower. The washer/dryer is located in the companionway locker. The second guest stateroom features full sized upper and lower berths, hanging locker, and full head and shower across the companionway. Aft is the luxurious master stateroom. The queen sized bed is placed diagonally for walk around comfort, and you’ll find hanging lockers, nightstands, settee, drawer storage with space above for a built in TV. The private head offers a large stall shower and one piece vanity. The main deck is one level with side decks of a comfortable width for easy walking and deck access, wing doors, and full height entry door into the salon. The large aft deck has ample seating and a wet bar with refrigerator and freezer. Climate controlled with a reverse cycle air conditioner and heat the aft deck creates an extra living area for casual dining and entertaining. Up a few steps is the air conditioned flybridge designed with excellent visibility, an L-shaped bench seating to port, a two place riding seat to starboard, and helm and companion seats at the wrap around helm equipped with full controls and electronics.
- MAIN SALON
- Lower helm with full controls L-lounge and Lucite coffee table Yamaha stereo and disc player Flat screen TV Custom wall coverings Wooden blinds Wine and bottle storage Carpeting Maple wood interior Door to aft deck Icemaker Stereo speakers Steps to galley Solid surface counter tops Fixed frameless windows
- Stainless steel sink Whirlpool refrigerator and freezer Two burner cook top Sharp microwave/convection oven Garbage disposal Teak & Holly flooring Solid surface countertops Washer/dryer in companionway Engine compartment access thru hinged companionway stairs on gas cylinder
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen sized tapered berth with storage drawers underneath Settee Makeup table and mirror Portlight with screen Large portlight in aft bulkhead Upholstered valances Nightstands with storage compartments Cedar lined closets Full length mirror Dresser with drawers Private access to head TV Stereo speakers Digital air conditioning controls
- FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Centerline tapered queen berth with storage underneath Rope storage locker Cedar lined hanging locker Linen locker Dressers port and starboard Screened overhead hatch Nightstands port and starboard Stereo speakers with volume control Full length mirror Air conditioning controls Flat screen TV Direct access to head with stall shower
- STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Upper and lower berths Carpeting Portlight with screen Storage locker Reading lights Stereo speakers
- Central vacuum system HRO watermaker Vacu-flush heads Bendix combo washer/dryer T & T dingy lift and swim platform Stainless steel plow anchor Danforth anchor Pulpit and chain windlass with flybridge control Tide ride stairs Aft deck refrigerator with icemaker Aft deck sink with bottle storage Aft deck and flybridge air conditional controls Aft deck TV Custom flybridge hardtop Custom flybridge ladder from cockpit to aft deck hardtop Custom railing on aft deck hardtop Custom aft deck lighting EZ2CY flybridge enclosure Radar arch Stainless steel fender racks Transom door with gate
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Two TV cameras aft ACR searchlight Standard horizon VHF Quest VHF Icom IC-M710 SSB Furuno FCV-667 color fish finder Standard horizon GPS 1000c plotter Garmin GPS Map 540 Furuno 48mile radar Simrad AP 26 autopilot Standard horizon hailer EPIRB Floscan fuel flow meter Engine synchronizer Duel lever clutch and throttle controls Hydraulic steering
- Glendenning cablemaster 20kw Onan generator 2300 hours Battery paralleling system Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating Transformer connected electrical inlets AC and DC light fixtures Systems monitor AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic breakers Navigation lights Ground fault protection Telephone and TV inlets TV antenna Two 24 volt banks of 12 volt marine batteries with automatic charger
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Detroit Diesel 6V92 TA @ 535 HP 1300 engine hours total 300 hours SMOH of stbd engine Halon fire extinguisher system Pressurized water system and hot water heater Automatic electric bilge pumps Ball valves on all underwater through hull fittings UL approved fiberglass fuel tanks Fuel filters Fuel priming pumps Oil changing system for engine and generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.