This beautiful baby blue Mako will turn heads wherever it goes. This was the flagship of the Mako Corporation for years and can handle anything you can throw at it. She has everything you could need, from the giant leaning post that sports a tackle center and a rigging station with sink; to a well thought out cabin with head, small galley, and pullman berth. All you need to do is turn the key and go fishing.
- Boat comfortably sleeps 3-4 people V-berth that converts to dinette with seating Pullman Berth AC outlet in cabin/console Berth, forward vee w/ filler cushion Berth, oversized vee w/ filler Berth, sleeps up to 3 Cushions, full complement for cabin Door, forward entry acrylic companionway w/ overhead latch Table, in-cabin, removable filler for vee berth w designated storage Door, locking companion way Fan, in-cabin Galley, in-cabin w/ fresh water stainless steel sink Hatch, in forward cabin w/ screen Lighting, florescent for cabin/console Lighting, indirect cabin Refrigerator, in-cabin Rod racks, overhead in cabin (4) Sole, cabin, teak and holly Storage, under-sink w/ teak door facings
- Vessel Details
- Anchor locker w/drain Bilge access, guttered w/overboard drain Bow and stern eyes, heavy duty, marine grade stainless steel Chocks, bow, polished marine grade stainless steel Cleats, 10" polished, marine grade, stainless steel Cockpit, self-bailing Door, transom with locking latch Fish box, sole mounted, 118-gallon, w/macerator pump Fish box (2), above deck with overboard discharge Fish box (2), port and starboard, insulated, 25-gallon each, w/overboard drain, sole mount w/flush hatches Foredeck dodger mounting boss Non-skid, molded, on foredeck, sole, stern platform, walking flats and hatch covers Foredeck storage under seating Foredeck w/integrated, raised, wide walk to cockpit Foredeck, molded-in steps Freshwater system w/hand-held transom shower Hardware, through-bolted w/locking nuts Hatches, sole mounted, flush and guttered w/overboard drain Ladder, boarding, removable stainless steel Lights, USCG compliant navigation Lights, cockpit courtesy Livewell, 32-gallon aft transom w/light Oil fill, remote (two stroke only) Rod holders, custom logo, chrome/bronze, gunwale mount (4) Rod storage, under gunwale, port and starboard, lockable (6 rods) Seat cushion, exterior, w/marine grade substrate Seat cushions, exterior, encapsulated with marine grade vinyl Seats, jump, forward, port and starboard, w/32-gallon storage under Swim platform, molded-in, port and starboard Wash-down, raw water
- Console / Helm / Electronics
- Yamaha Gauges Garmin 740S VHF Stereo 110V battery charger w/shore power cord 12VDC power point Battery storage Battery, triple rigging Compass, flush-mount w/ MAKO® logo Cup holders DC switch panel w/breakers and switches Door, forward entry for easy access w/heavy duty custom hinge Electronics, flush-mounting area Footrest, console, built-in, non-skid Galvanic isolator Gauge panel w/analog gauges Head enclosure in port console Head system, electric Leaning post, custom deluxe Shore power, recessed inlet w/reversed polarity indicator and integrated circuit breaker Steering wheel, custom stainless steel Switch panel, AC, w/breakers and switches Switch(es), battery selector Switches, waterproof, w/ waterproof circuit breakers Wiring, tinned, marine grade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.