This stately Ocean 53 is a home away from home; the classic yacht is a luxurious beauty with excellent utilization of space. Recent remodeling has enhanced the livability and comfort of this queen of the seas. Stabilized and with bow thrusters, she is easy to handle and ready for those long range cruising adventures or entertaining a large group of friends on the expansive flybridge. Gourmet galley up, full beam salon and four staterooms make this a dreamboat! She has been professionally maintained and undercover.
Scott Free II could be an impressive corporate retreat or a luxury personal experience.
A real must see for the discerning buyer!
- Displacement: 64,000
- Total Power: 735
- Fuel: 750 Fresh Water: 300
- Detailed Walkthrough
- This is a four State Room Yacht with the best utilization of space for any yacht 53 to 65 feet. Scott Free II is great for cruising, live aboard, or just entertaining, with stabilizers and bow thrusters to make cruising a breeze.
- Main Salon
- Scott Free II is a 4-stateroom Motoryacht. You may enter the Main Salon through either the port or starboard side doors. When you enter through the port side door, you will be in the galley with a fore and aft cabinet and appliance layout. When you enter through the starboard side door, you will be at the main steering station. Once inside, you can move aft into the full beam Salon and Dining area or you can go forward down a stairway to access the 2 guest staterooms and full stand up engine room. Round wood dining table with 4 upholstered chairs Built-in wet bar with ice maker Refrigerator PermaPub beverage dispenser system L-shaped settee and cocktail table New tinting on salon windows (May '05) New mini-blinds (May '05) New carpet, wallpaper and drapes
- Side x side refrigerator/freezer with water and ice dispenser in the door Full size electric stove with 4 top burners and a lower oven Built-in microwave and convection oven Trash compactor Large Stainless steal sink Dishwasher Garbage disposer Hot water heater Pressurized fresh water system, Central vacuum system Overhead storage lockers with lower cabinets and drawers
- Master Stateroom
- The master suite is farthest aft and is full width of this Yacht. There is a king size bed, double dressers and nightstands with lamps on both sides of the bed. Built-in color TV and VCR on forward. There is a lighted vanity with 7 drawers and stool. Hanging locker. The head is to starboard and has an electric toilet, vanity and sink, large tub/shower combo with sliding glass doors. The bedspread and carpet are new.
- VIP Stateroom
- This stateroom is located in the bow. The VIP stateroom has a queen bed with storage below. Cedar lined hanging lockers both port and starboard. There is a 13-inch color TV, a lighted vanity with drawers and stool. Dual entry head is to starboard and with a vanity sink, electric toilet and stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- There are two additional guest staterooms and two full heads. Each has plenty of storage.
- Electronics / Helm
- Bow Thruster Robertson Auto Pilot Northstar GPS Furuno 48-Mile Color Radar VHF radio Compass Datamarine depth sounder Rudder position indicator Datamarine speed and distance logs Glendinning engine synchronizer Hailer
- New Bottom paint-2005 Electric windlass 40 lb. anchor USCG safety package 12 life jackets Fenders and lines Electric air horns Swim platform and ladder Radar arch Built-in seat on foredeck with cushion Dockside fresh water hookup Navigation lights Fresh water washes down
- Aft Deck
- This is entered into through a sliding glass door. There is plenty of room for a table and chairs or just put a couple of lounge chairs here. This Aft deck is well protected by an overhang and enclosures on both sides. Eisenglass side curtains cover the transom.
- The flybridge has seating for at least 16 and is very spacious. The Helm Station is centered with swivel Captains chairs. Twin white L-shaped guest lounges are aft of the helm console. There are 2 cocktail/dining tables. This is one great place to entertain and still have a full 360-degree view. Built-in refrigerator White bimini top Carpeted flybridge Electric davit and room for a dinghy
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin GM 8V92TIB with 735 HP Turbo Detroit's 20KW Westerbeke Diesel Generator with Quite Box Low Engine Hours approx 800 Fully Insulated Engine Room Add and Change Oil System Engines Serviced New Impellers Full standup engine room 2 Glendinning Cablemaster 50 amp 240-volt dockside power cords (one on port side of vessel and one on the starboard side). Gyro Gale Quadrafin stabilizers Hynautic hydraulic steering Bronze rudders and struts Hydraulic controls
- Owner's personal effects and belongings. Any item not specifically listed herein.
- Broker's Remarks
- This stately Ocean 53 is a home away from home; the classic yacht is a luxurious beauty with excellent utilization of space. Recent remodeling has enhanced the livability and comfort of this queen of the seas. Stabilized and with bow thrusters, she is easy to handle and ready for those long range cruising adventures or entertaining a large group of friends on the expansive flybridge. Gourmet galley up, full beam salon and four staterooms make this a dreamboat! She has been professionally maintained and undercover. Scott Free II could be an impressive corporate retreat or a luxury personal experience. A real must see for the discerning buyer!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.