Very nicely updated ED, conservative decor, custom flooring; (8V71TI's ), Racor primaries w/ gauges; 20 KW Northern Lights genset; Naiad stabilizers, good paint. The Pilothouse and Main Salon have varnished teak parquet flooring. There are (3) owner and guest staterooms with the Galley and dinette down. One Guest Stateroom is located forward and has upper and lower berths, as well as a private ensuite head with stall shower. There is another Guest Stateroom located aft of the engine rooms with (2) single berths and private head with stall shower. The Master Stateroom is located aft with an island queen berth and ensuite head with stall shower.
This boat is going to go away soon and it's buyer is going to be very happy. Please call!!
- Displacement: 57,000
- Total Power: 435
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Sleeps six in three staterooms. Full width Master stateroom is aft which features centerline island queen berth, built-in drawer storage both port and starboard, dressing table with lit mirrored vanity, and large double hanging closet. Forward en-suite head is located to starboard with separate stall shower. Moving out and forward, guest stateroom is located to port which includes twin single berths, night table and hanging locker. Head is located across to starboard, with separate stall shower. Further forward split engine access is both port and starboard. Up three steps updated U-Shaped galley is located to port with built-in dinette across to starboard, entire galley and dinette has been completely updated. with all stainless steel appliances. Further forward and down, third guest stateroom includes upper and lower berths offset to starboard, washer and dryer, hanging locker, and private head with stall shower. Very functional pilothouse is located up from galley area which includes both port and starboard access doors for ease of line handling. A full array of instrumentation, electronics, along with pilothouse seating is featured, roomy, full width salon with built-in wet-bar, entertainment center, full sized sofa with occasional chair, table chairs. The entire salon furnishings have been tastefully updated. Flybridge features helm station forward, dual helmsmen chairs, wrap around seating for 8-10 and dinghy, cradle with davit.
- Main Salon
- Entertainment center New 32" plasma TV in salon,& SSB Radio (2008) Pioneer AM/FM receiver/DVD player Panasonic VHS player Forward bulkhead w/ beveled mirrors Convertible sofa w/ end table and lamp Hi-gloss varnished teak parquet flooring w/ area rug Wet bar w/ stainless steel sink/ice maker/glass & liquor storage Dual teak doors to Aft Deck/Line handling area
- UPDATED GALLEY New parquet flooring with same trim Dining table with new covered seating GE Advantium stainless convection oven GE Monogram stainless dishwasher New Whirlpool Dishwasher (2009)
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth 20" LCD TV with satellite receiver Master Stateroom AC Unit replaced, (2007) Carpet (new) Double closet with chest on each side plus a lighted vanity mirrored storage
- Hatteras pulpit w/ hi-gloss varnished teak inlay Galley Maid 32V windlass with chain/wildcat Plow anchor w/ 150' x 3/8" chain (2) Stainless steel 12" fender racks Freshwater wash down system Foredeck/forward stateroom escape hatch w/ screen Built-in bench seat w/ cushions & storage (2) Fiberglass dunnage boxes
- Access from Pilothouse Marquipt arch w/ courtesy lights 22" Stainless steel "Destroyer-type" wheel Helm & companion seats w/ cushions Port & starboard Hatteras L-shaped bench seats w/ cushions, storage below and covers Zodiac 4-person canister life raft Bimini top Furuno Flybridge remote repeater rebuilt (2007) New Garmin 4208 & 4212 Installed in flybridge and pilothouse (2007 18" x 28" fiberglass dunnage box Centerline helm w/ full instrumentation and cover Tinted windscreen w/ stainless steel grab rail Zodiac 11' inflatable dinghy w/ 15hp Yamaha outboard Marquipt 32V/1000 lb. davit
- Sliding Pilothouse doors to port and starboard Built-in bench seat w/ chart drawers and pull-out footrest Teak hi-gloss varnished parquet sole AC electrical panels DC electrical panels New Garmin 4208 &4212 installed in fly bridge and pilot house (2007 8" ship's bell Access ladder to Flybridge Aft mirrored bulkhead Captain's seat Built-in overhead storage locker Chart light electronic Fuel Gauges installed (2009)
- Electronics And Helm
- Danforth 6" compass Horizon Eclipse standard VHF Simrad/Robertson AP22 autopilot w/ rudder angle indicator Jabsco ITT 7" electric searchlight w/ remote Bennett trim tabs Buell dual trumpet air horns Raymarine ST60 digital depth finder w/ alarm (New 2002) Remote up/down switches for windlass Glendinning dual-station synchronizer Stabilizer on/off central control switch Hatteras alarm system w/ test and silence button 29" Stainless steel “Destroyer-type” wheel Furuno 1933C 10”, 48-mile radar w/ color chart plotter w/ 3.5’ open array antenna (New 2002) 6" Flybridge remote screen Hull, Model #1799 SSB
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Naiad Stabilizer System Galley Maid CG approved waste treatment system CruiseAir Air Conditioning System with SMX Digital Controls 2 Detroit Diesel 8V71-TI 435 HP Allison Transmissions new electronic priming pumps installed both engines (2008) Glendinning Synchronizer New AC unit Salon, new AC unit water pump, replace forward berth Air Blower (2008) Removed all old D cell * volt batteries and replaced with smaller more efficient batteries (2008) Sea Strainer all bilge pumps replaced (2007) Engine Block Heaters HRO System 7 Watermaker (currently out of service) Racor Fuel Filters Airsep Air Filters
- 32 VDC battery system with 4 8V batteries per side 50A 32-12 VDC DC to DC converter for marine electronics (new) 20 KW Northern Lights generator with separate start battery LaMarche Battery Charger Marinco 50A shore power cord
- Broker's Remarks
- This is probably the best 53 ED on the market. She has been professionally maintained and updated. She is a great cruiser and economical Please make an appointment now to see LADY ROZ. Here is some of what has been done recently (2008) 32" plasma TV in salon, SSB Radio (2009) New Whirlpool Dishwasher (2007) Master Stateroom AC Unit replaced (2007) All bilge pumps replaced (2007) Furuno Flybridge remote repeater (rebuilt) (2007) New Garmin 4208 &4212 installed in fly bridge and pilothouse (2009) Electronic Fuel Gauges installed (2008) New electronic priming pumps installed both engines (2008) New AC unit Salon, new AC unit water pump, replace forward berth Air Blower (2008) 12 Volt Lighting system installed in companionway (LED) and over exterior doors (2008) New Sound system for pilot house, fly bridge, and forward deck area (2008) Removed all old D cell * volt batteries and replaced with smaller more efficient batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.