- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This wide body motor yacht offers a modern profile with an exceptionally spacious satin teak interior throughout. There are three staterooms, three heads with showers, a full-width salon, outside aft deck, semi separated pilothouse, galley and dinette down, and two wet bars. She has plenty of headroom at 6’4”. There is an etched glass mural separating the salon from the pilothouse. A full complement of electronics is at the pilothouse and flybridge helm stations, and motors are housed in individual engine rooms. She is bright and airy with a lighter colored Burmese teak interior, teak parquet cabin soles throughout. Her VIP layout is perfect for extended cruising with guests.
OWNER WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR A SMALLER YACHT!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This 3 stateroom Motoryacht is boarded through either the port or starboard side doors. Once inside, you will be in the pilothouse which has a true centerline steering station with a large bench seat for 3 persons. Wood parquet floor. A ladder to starboard leads up to the huge flybridge. A stairway to port leads down to the lower level which has 3 staterooms, 3 heads, galley and dinette. Aft of the pilothouse is a full beam salon which has approx. 15'0 X 13'6 of usable floor space and 6'4 headroom. There is an etched glass mural separating the salon from the pilothouse. The salon has an L-shaped queen size sleeper sofa, wood storage trunk/cocktail table, 2 swivel barrel type chairs and 2 wood end tables with lamps. Behind the pilothouse seat is an entertainment center. It has a Yamaha 27 inch color TV, DVD, Yamaha HiFi VCR, and a Yamaha AM/FM surround sound stereo cassette system. New mini-blinds and drapes in salon in '01, tinted salon side windows, built-in Raritan under counter refrigerator with ice maker, wet bar with glass and bottle storage, new beige carpet throughout interior ('01), furniture quality teak interior cabinetry, paneling and joinery. Sliding salon door gives access to a small aft deck area for line handling, etc. This area is covered by the flybridge overhang and has room for a small table and a few chairs.
- Main Salon
- Immaculate and beautifully appointed, the full-width salon is professionally decorated and furnished with an L-shaped sofa, two occasional chairs, and end tables with lamps. The living area is divided from the pilothouse by a covered wet bar/entertainment center with a lighted custom etch-glassed panel. A sliding teak and glass door on the starboard side leads out to the covered aft deck with table and chairs. Wet Bar Beverage Fridge TV w/VCR/DVD Solid wood end tables w/storage Lamps & Indirect lighting Curtains
- The galley level is down four portside steps from the pilothouse. U-shaped and opposite the L-dinette with a teak hi/lo table, it offers every appliance and chef's convenience. The sole is teak parquet (carpeted), and ample storage is provided by recessed under-counter cabinets, and additional cabinets w/sliding glass doors outboard of the dinette. The laundry center is aft of the galley in a companionway locker and serviced by a stacked Frigidaire washer/dryer. Stainless sink w/disposal GE 4-Burner stove w/oven GE Built-in microwave w/exhaust fan Dishwasher Cove lights GE side by side refrigerator & freezer w/ice maker Broan trash compactor Built-in coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- The carpeted master stateroom is beautifully appointed and full beam. Offering a walk around King bed between built-in nightstands with lamps, bureaus port & starboard, drawers, and built-in concealed vanity with stool. There is a double hanging locker forward, a single hanging locker starboard, a mirrored bulkhead, and ensuite head with tub and shower forward on the starboard side. Cultured marble countertops and basins. TV/VCR combination.
- Guest Stateroom
- The forward guest cabin offers stacked single berths to starboard, drawer storage below and an ensuite head with large separate shower stall. A large cedar hanging locker is forward to port. The VIP guest stateroom is amidship and aft of the galley, appointed with a double berth, a custom hinged mattress and large storage beneath. There is also a large hanging locker, drawer storage, and a vanity. . Across from the midship cabin is a private head with cultured marble countertops and basin and a very large walk-in shower.
- Flybridge and Deck
- Centerline helm console pedestal type captains chair Lounge type seating for 10 guests w/new white cushions ('01) Wet bar with refrigerator & ice maker (new '02) White bimini w/full 4 sided isinglass enclosure (new '00) Optional radar arch 11' Zodiac center console RBI dinghy New Yamaha 4 cycle 25 hp outboard motor Davit
- Electronics and Helm
- Koden MD3030 radar with an open array antenna Northstar 800 loran w/GPS 900 upgrade Coursemaster 500 autopilot Garmin 225 color chart plotter Datamarine DM600 depth finder New Horizon Galaxy VHF radio Ritchie compass Ship’s Bell
- Westerbeke 15 Kw Generator (2075 Hours) With Full Sound "Hush" Box (Six) 8D Batteries 50 Amp Automatic Battery Charger Battery Parallel Switch Port And Starboard Shore Power Connections Dual 50 Amp Dockside Power Cords 12 Volt DC Electrical System 120 Volt And 240 Volt AC Electrical System
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Owner has records available. You have twin Detroit diesel 6V92s with 550hp each with Glendenning Synchronizers. The port and starboard engines have both been Majored with less than 50 hours each SMOH. Two fresh engines rebuilt by qualified diesel technicians. Four (4) reverse cycle heating and air conditioning units with electronic controls, Fireboy automatic fire control system for each engine room and generator room, Bennett trim tabs, Racor fuel filters, fuel primer pump on each main engine, engine room lights, 3 automatic bilge pumps, engine room blowers, exhaust silencers, reduction gear transmissions, electric automatic sump pump, lead lined foam insulated engine rooms for reduced operating noise. Fresh water cooled engines, 4 bladed props, 2 1/2 inch S/S shafts, aluminum fuel tanks, 45 gallon holding tank with macerator pump, 3 new electric toilets in '02, hydraulic steering, seacocks on all underwater fittings, emergency engine stop, raw water sea strainers on both main engines, generator and air conditioning pump, engine temperature alarm, fuel shut-off valves, high water alarm, 2 spare props, spare shaft.
- Performance Data
- Certified test results from a major trade publication show the following on a comparably equipped sistership with T-550 hp Johnson & Towers 6V92TA diesel engines swinging 30 x 31 four bladed props through a 2:1 reduction with 700 gallons of fuel. Slow cruise at 1800 rpm and reach 14.3 knots or 16.5 mph burning 28.2 gph with a range of 320 nm. Normal cruise at 2100 rpm and reach 20.3 knots or 23.4 mph burning 47.2 gph with a range of 272 nm. At wide open throttle, you will be turning 2350 rpm at 22.8 knots or 26.2 mph burning 63.2 gph with a range of 227 nm. NOTE: Range is based upon 90 percent of advertised fuel capacity of 700 gallons.
- Broker's Remarks
- An exceptionally clean and well maintained yacht. Meter Made shows the results of on-going care and maintenance. Her elegant three staterooms, three head layout with two queen berths, her upgraded 550HP Detroit’s and overall condition, separate her from the others. She is a pleasure to show and maintained to the standard you would hope to find all proper yachts. Realistic owner has priced her for immediate sale. All varnish, wax and servicing are up to date. This shed kept vessel is definitely a worth see. OWNER WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR A SMALLER YACHT!!!
- Exclusions are Owners personal effects and belongings. Any item not specifically listed herein.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.