Boarding BITE ME will just blow you away as she has a total custom salon. You really just need to personally preview this Ocean Sport Fish to appreciate the work put into her. The owners are custom home builders and it sure does show. Very little of this one is original.
New M.A.N. 1050 HP Engines Were Installed, Making This A 30 Knot Cruise Boat!. The Mann’s have only 143 hrs (2011) The Entire Engine Room Was Awlgripped To Complete The Extensive Updating That Has Been Going On Ever Since. The Major Refit Included A Complete New Custom Interior With Imported Italian Tile Floors, Corian Counter Tops, Custom Built Cabinets, All New Stainless Steel Appliances And Several Entertainment Centers W/ DVD, TV And Stereo W/ Surround Sound Throughout. Just Recently The Entire Upper Deck Was Painted. Bite Me Also Received A New Windlass, New Bridge Curtains, All Compartments Inside Were Imron Painted And Received New Carpet Throughout. With Four Staterooms, You Can Cruise The Islands Or Fish The Tournaments Very Comfortably. Too Many Custom Features and Updates to List..... Owners Have Spared No Expense. All this done over the past years
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Bite Me Sleeps 8 Owners And Guests In 4 Staterooms. Starting Forward Is The VIP Stateroom With Plenty Of Room To Accommodate The Most Prominent Guest. Moving Aft Through A Beautiful Companion Way, There Is Rope Lighting Around The Floor, New Teak Half And Padded Walls. There Is A Lighted Rod Storage Recessed In The Starboard Wall With A Carved Marlin In The Carpet. The Master Stateroom Is Facing Forward And The Other Two Guest Staterooms Are Located Amid Ship. Located Between The Two Guest Rooms Is A Laundry Area Which Is Hidden Behind Two Black Plexiglass Doors. The Third Head Is Located Just Past The Port Stateroom And Has Corian Counter Tops, Floors, And A Glass Folding Door Within. From The Staterooms Turn Aft And Proceed Up Four Steps To The Galley And Salon Which Both Have Been Custom Refitted.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon Has Also Been Completely Customized. Going Aft On The Starboard Side Behind The Dinette Is A Brand New Entertainment Center With Corian Counter Tops And All New Components. There Is A 30" Sony Color TV, Stereo, CD Player and DVD System with Sony Surround Sound Speakers. Aft And Port Is A New L-Shaped Leather Couch. The Entry Is Imported Italian Tile. The Berber Carpet And Levelor Fabric Window Covers Were All New In 2001. The Windows Are Tinted With Limo Tint and Trimmed With Mirror and Low Voltage Euro Lighting. There Is A Beautiful Art Etched Window Aft In The Salon Facing The Cockpit Trimmed In Neon. There Are Also Two Air Conditioners in the Salon
- The Galley Has Been Completely Customized. This Includes The Relocation Of The Dinette Which Allowed The Custom Teak Cabinets With Raised Paneled Doors To Extend The Entire Distance From The Port Side To The Entry Of The Hallway. The Galley Has A Beautiful Imported Italian Tile Floor and Corian Counter Tops. All Of The Appliances Are New And Matching Stainless Steel. They Include A Full Sized Side By Side Kenmore Refrigerator With Freezer, A Kitchen Aide Trash Compactor, A Full Sized GE Dishwasher, A Kenmore Garbage Disposal, A Two Burner Electric Stove With A Stainless Steel Vent Hood, A Sharp Convection Microwave And An Extra Large Stainless Steel Sink. A Built-in Smoke Black Wine Chiller And A Beautiful Art Niche In The Center Of All The Custom Cabinets. To Accent The Beauty Of It All, There Is A Back Splash And Custom Dome Lighting As Well As Indirect Lighting To Accommodate Any Occasion. Full Size Side By Side Kenmore Refrigerator w/ Freezer Kitchen Aide Trash Compactor Full Size GE Dishwasher Kenmore Garbage Disposal Two Burner Electric Stove w/ SS Vent Hood Sharp Convection Microwave Extra Large SS Sink Built-in Smoke Black Wine Chiller Custom Cabinets Water Heater
- The Master Stateroom Has An Extra Large Walk Around Queen Berth Facing Forward With Two Night Stands And Reading Lamps. There Is Overhead Recessed Lighting Throughout The Room. On The Forward Bulkhead Are Two Very Spacious Cedar Lined, Lighted Hanging Lockers With 6 Drawers Below. The Entertainment Center Is Between the Lockers with A 21" Sharp Color TV with Remote, A Toshiba VHS and A Beautiful Art Niche. All Have New Raised Paneled Doors And Cabinets. Sheets, Bedspread, And Pillow Shams Are All New. To the Port Side Is A Wet Bar With A Refrigerator And Mirrored Vanity With Corian Counter Top. The Head for the Master Stateroom Is On the Port Side and Has Been Updated With Designer Imported Italian Marble Floor and Corian Counter Tops. There Is An Adjoining Tub With Shower And Ample Lighting. Separate A/C and Heat Controls.
- The Flybridge Has Corian Counter Tops On The Forward Storage Compartments. The Starboard Unit Includes A New Stainless Steel Sink, Kenmore Refrigerator And Ice Maker. There Are Two Murray Brothers Helm Chairs With Covers. All Of the Upholstery, Canvas, And Enclosures Were New In 2001.They still look brand new Today. Tower, Bridge, And Cockpit Controls were all replaced. The Tower Has A New Bench Seat And Spreader Lights. Danforth Anchor Ideal Electric Windlass Transom Door Life Jackets Saltwater/Freshwater Pressure Washdown System Navigation Lights
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- In 2001 The Entire Cockpit Was Painted And Looks Like New Today (2011). There Are New Coaming Pads And A Panasonic Stereo/CD With A 1400 Watt Jensen Amp And New Cockpit Speakers. There Is A Bait Prep Station With A Sink, Faucet, Tackle Storage And A Bait Freezer. There is a beautiful Murray Brothers fighting chair to fight those big ones on your next big game trip. The floor is teak with a larger fish freezer in it. Step up the steps into the custom salon. The window to salon is an etched glass custom done with indirect lighting and must be seen at night. 7 Lee Recessed Rod Holders Around Deck 6 Rod Holders On Towers Aft Legs 6 Rod Holders Across Bridges Aft Rail 1 Pedestal Mounted Murray Brothers Fighting Chair 9 Rod Holders 38 Ft. Rupp Marine Outriggers Bait Freezer Fish Box Tuna Tower Cockpit Sink
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon Navcenter 600, Northstar 941X GPS, SEA222 SSB Radio, New Seaworthy Marine Stereo/CD, New JVC Color TV Monitor With 2 Cameras In The Engine Room And One On The Tower For Backing Down, Ray 4000 Hailer, Furuno Color Video, 72 Mile Radar, 2 Horizon VHF Radios, Data Marine Speed And Distance Log.
- 1 Generators approx 2000 Low Hours 30 KW Phasor Generator 4 Batteries With Parallel Switch 12 V DC Electrical System Automatic Battery Charger 110 V AC Electrical System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Both Engines replaced with brand new Mann’s 1050hp Engines have approx 143 hrs (2001)
- Dinghy is excluded in the sale of BITE ME
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.