- Super Sport Convertible
- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
THIS BOAT HAS RARE T/800 MAN DIESELS WHICH MAKES THE 48 ONE OF THE FASTEST 48'S BUILT - THE BOAT IS A PROVEN TOURNAMENT WINNER
- Displacement: 45000
- Total Power: T/800 Cruising Speed: 30/31 knots * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 3 State rooms Aft double, Master Mid ship, Fwd. bunks 2 private heads Large salon Galley up Large sofa Dinette and entertainment center Stb. side
- Microwave oven Stove Trash compactor Teak and holly floor Fresh water system Refrigerator Freezer Corian counter tops new in salon and bathrooms Plenty of cabinets
- 2 Northstar 951X GPS Icom VHF radio IC-M502 SSB - SEA 235 VHF in salon CD player Furuno Radar Windalass Auto helm Tridata Robertson AP300X Furuno color D/F FCV-292
- 50 amp cord Battery charger 10 KW westerbeake generator
- Teak transom Teak covering boards Teak cockpit Coaming pads Fighting chair Halon Cruisair reverse cycle heat/air Flo-scan U-line ice maker Wet bar Fish box and pump salt water wash Live well Block heaters 2 Custom Helm chairs Teak and holly floors in both heads Custom awgrip paint hull green and white topsides Transom door Bait freezer.. needs compressor Bait prep station Oil change system Rupp triple spreader riggers Rupp center rigger Switlik life raft 6 man Washer/Dryer Spreader lights Vac cleaner Entertainment center 3 side enclosure Winter enclosure Custom Hardtop New interior in 2006 2 spare props
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. A rare 48 powered with 800 H.P. MANS makes this boat one of the fasted and economical 48 Oceans on the water. This boat is a fish raising machine.