- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This 40 Egg has gone through an extensive renovation. Detroit 671TI's offers this boat an excellent cruising speed and reliablitity. New fuel lines, hoses, wiring, bonding, plumbing and more. All new gelcoat on the hull and topsides. The bottom was barrier coated. New Salon door and windows, new non-skid, new water tank, new interior flooring and updated interior. Custom mattress, cedar lined closet, new head.
To much to say about this beautiful Egg Harbor, call for an appointment.
Seller just reduced $20,000 on 9/8/09.
- Displacement: 28000
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 330 Fresh Water: 100
- Spacious salon with couch to stbd. Overhead rod racks, new blinds and headliner with recessed lighting. Two stools. Down and to port is the galley. Across to stbd is the guest stateroom with over/under bunks, large hanging locker, and three drawers. Fwd of guest stateroom is the head with electric toilet, stall shower, sink and vanity. Fwd stateroom has a double berth, hanging lockers, AC/ Heat.
- 3 Burner Princess Stove/Oven Microwave SS Sink Cabinets Refrigerator and Freezer
- Furuno 1650 DF (2000) Standard Hailer (2000) 2 Verizon VHF's Furuno Radar (Needs new cable) Trimm Tabs
- No Generator! Battery Charger Batteries w/ switches (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Lines Outlets AC/ Heat Cabin Lights NAV Lights Bilge Pumps Fresh Water System Shower Sump Pump Hot Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.