THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This is a nice 46 footer. A painted boat that shows well. This boat has been a proven fish catcher and would also make a great live aboard or weekend boat. The boat is ready to go fishing or cruising.
The two heads are very large.
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 580 Fresh Water: 150
- This is a nice 46 footer. A painted boat that shows well. This boat has been a proven fish catcher and would also make a great live aboard or weekend boat. The boat is ready to go fishing or cruising. The two heads are very large.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The boat has a teak deck, teak cover boards, cockpit freezer, cockpit controls, in deck fish box, fighting chair, rocket launcher; tackle center, sink, port and star side lockers, 6 lee rod holders. In side there is salon, galley down. There are two large heads with showers. One in the guest state room and one big day head. The guest stateroom is on port side with two bunks. There is a master stateroom forward.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has an L shaped couch on the port. It has an ice maker on port side and an entertainment center forward. On the star aft salon there is the breaker panel when you come through the door. Forward of that there is a dinette that sits four.
- The galley is down and features: Refrigerator and freezer Stainless sink Hot and cold water Microwave Four burner stove with oven Plenty of storage
- Master Stateroom
- The master is forward and features: Queen bed Storage on port and star 12 inch TV
- The deck is teak Teak cover boards 6 Lee rod holders Fighting chair with rocket launcher Arc spot light Hard top Rocket launcher belly band on bridge six rod holders 40 mill, Rupp riggers Bow rail Windlass Six man Avon Cockpit fish box Cockpit freezer Cockpit controls 4 sided enclosed bridge
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno FCV292 sounder Furuno 48 mile radar Sea 2250 single side band Icom IC-M 127 VHF Robertson AP300X autopilot Furuno GP-1850 W plotter North Star loran Azimuth 314 compass ACR spotlight Pioneer AM/FM/CD player
- 50 amp service U line ice maker Cockpit freezer Battery charger Generator 12 kw.1688 hours Oil exchanger Engine room lights Salon lights Galley lights State room lights Running lights Spreader lights Arc spot light Cruise air reverse cycle Wash down pump Fisher TV RCA VHS Kenwood tuner/CD/tape player GE oven/microwave Galley maid 4 top stove Sony TV in master stateroom
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- The port engine has 3000 hrs. The star engine has 1000hrs after major. 671 TI. 450 HP Westerbeke 12 Kw. 1688 hrs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.