WATER MAIN, a 58 Viking that has been a one owner boat since new. Powered by twin MAN 1100hp that have been rebuilt. Extensive interior upgrades were completed in 2008. Three staterooms and three head layout offers owners, guests and crew comfortable accommodations.
- Displacement: 81500
- Total Power: 1100
- Fuel: 1530 Fresh Water: 260
- WATER MAIN, a 58 Viking that has been a one owner boat since new. Powered by twin MAN 1100hp that have been rebuilt. Extensive interior upgrades were completed in 2008. Three staterooms and three head layout offers owners, guests and crew comfortable accommodations.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter Salon from the stbd side. To port is a large L-shaped sofa with storage below and accompanied by a glass top table. Aft section of sofa pulls out to a bed. To stbd is the wet bar and bottle storage along with the vessels breaker panel. Forward salon to STBD is the L-shaped settee with table. Above settee is a concealed TV. Across to port is the horseshoe galley with updated under counter refrigeration and freezers. Down the companionway and to port is the master stateroom and private head. To STBD is the crew stateroom, washer/dryer and day head. Forward in bow is the VIP stateroom and private head.
- Main Salon
- Salon Port L-Shaped Sofa with pull out bed in aft and storage in Port section Glass Coffee Table End table with lamp and storage New Headliner and wall coverings 2008 New recessed lighting 2008 New carpeting 2008 Salon Starboard Forward Wet bar Vessels Breaker panel Stereo, CD, VCR, TV Dinette FWD to STBD Galley FWD to Port Central Vacuum Carpeting 2008 Ice Maker
- Galley Updated 2008 New Flooring New Countertops New Under Counter Refrigeration and Freezers Recessed Cooktop Trash Compactor SS Sink Microwave/ Convection Oven Storage Cabinets and Drawers Garbage Disposal Insta-Hot
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth with Storage Below Night Stand with Lamps Drawer Storage Hanging Locker Vanity w/ Mirror and Lights TV Private Head with Linen Closet Vacuflush Toilet Large Stall Shower Recessed Lighting Overhead Hatch Outlets Carpeting
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen Berth on Centerline Storage Below Berth Hanging Locker Drawers Anchor Locker Access Overhead Hatch Recessed Lighting Outlets Carpeting Private Head with Stall Shower Vacuflush Toilet Sink with Vanity Mirror and Storage
- Crew Stateroom
- Over Under Bunks Storage Below Lower Bunk Hanging Locker Overhead Hatch Lights and Outlets Carpeting
- Bow Rail with Pulpit Cockpit Courtesy Lights Triple Spreader Outriggers Cockpit Sunshade Teak Covering Boards Transom Door In Deck Fishbox with Macerator Cockpit Sink Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher Cockpit Tackle Locker Cockpit Freezer Engine Room Access Salt Water and Fresh Water Washdowns 2 Rod Holders in Port and STBD wings Livewell System
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin GPS map 4212 New 2010 Furuno 96 mile Radar Furuno FCV-1000 Color Sounder 2 Search Lights Robertson Autopilot Icom IC-M125 VHF Dytek Sea Temp Sony Stereo CD SEA322 SSB Windlass Trim Tabs 2 Helm Chairs Teaser Reels Hardtop with 3 Side Enclosure 6 Rod Rocket Launcher on Aft Rail Spreader Lights Chart Light FWD Helm L-Shaped Bench Seat with Storage Port Side Bench Seat with Storage Fresh Water Sink Storage NAV Lights Horn Engine Synchronizer
- Onan 20kw Generator 5000 hours 50AMP Shore Power 8 Batteries AC/DC Electrical systems New Battery Charger 2010 New Oil Change System 2010 New Shower Sump 2010 Fuel Transfer Pumps Washer / Dryer Engine Room Outlets and Lights Blowers Bilge Pumps and High Water Alarms Fuel Priming Pump Crash Pumps Engine Room Circulation Fans Fresh water System Hot Water Heater 20 Gallons Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Heat Battery Switches Glendinning Cable Master
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN 12Cylinder 1100hp Dual Racor Fuel Filters Tool Chest in Engine Room Fire Suppression System 3” Shafts Four Blade Nibral Props 28x35 Engine Alarms Engine Room Engine Gauges
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.