- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TIB 671s
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Super clean 45' Viking Convertible powered by overhauled 671TI's with 1052 hours. Two stateroom and two head layout. Many updates and upgrades. New teak fighting chair by Nautical Designs. Seller has this Viking super clean and ready to be fished or cruised.
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 24k Max Speed: 27k Seller Detuned the motors.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms 2 head layout. Queen Berth in master, bunks in guest. In suite head in master with stall shower. L-Shaped couch to stbd, swivel chair to port, galley is forward to port one step down. Entertainment center is forward to stbd. Down three steps to stbd is the guest bunk room which is very spacious and has a hanging locker and drawers. Across to port is the crew head with stall shower. Forward is the Master Stateroom with queen on centerline and drawers below. Two hanging lockers, TV, overhead hatch, private head. Washer Dryer Central Vacuum AC/HEAT with 2 zones HS/DVD Clarion AM/FM Stereo CD with speakers throughout Sirius Satellite Radio New Flat Screen TV
- Garbage Disposal Dockside Water Stainless Steel Sink Electric Stove with 3 burners Convection Microwave Full size kenmore refrigerator/freezer
- Datamarine Depth Raytheon 850 Fishfinder-Depthsounder Northstar 951XD Plotter 64 Mile JRC Radar Robertson Autopilot Icom VHF Radio Icom Single Sideband Radio
- Kohler 8.5KW Generator 50 AMP Shore Power Battery Charger 8 Batteries 4 New in July 2009 Battery Switches Halon System Anchor and Windlass Oil Change System 3 Bilge Pumps Cabin Lights and Outlets Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater
- Transom Door Outrigger Brand New 2009 Nautical Designs Fighting Chair Center Rigger Tackle Locker Cockpit Freezer In-Deck Fishbox 6 Gunnel Rod Holders Freshwater/Saltwater Washdown
- Spare Props Spare Shaft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: Scott White @ (609)780-0309 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Cape May, NJ