THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
MOTIVATED OWNER - MOVING UP TO BIGGER BOAT!!!
33 World Cat - A MUST SEE!!
- Displacement: 10400
- Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 44
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 20
- Fresh water electric pump-out head 10 Gallon Holding tank w/ discharge Low Profile Alum Grab rails (2) 300 QT Insulated fish boxes 250 QT Insulated fish box Raw Water washdown Fresh water washdown Tackle Station Walk Through Transom Dual Aft removable Aft seats Canvas enclosure Helm and Seat covers
- Cockpit Features
- Taco 270 Outriggers w/15' poles Windlass Swim Platform w/ladder
- 2 Furuno Nav-Net Systems Radar Fish finder GPS Chartplotter 2 VHF Radios Simrad Auto Pilot Stereo
- 10 Gunnel mounted rod holders (2) 40 gallon Live wells 5 Rod Holders on Hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.