- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This a classic Sportfish Convertible!
- Displacement: 41000
- Total Power: 650
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 200
- This a classic Sportfish Convertible!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you walk in the salon there is an L-shaped couch on the port side, and a smaller couch on the star side. There is a bar forward on the star side and a giant sized counter on the port. The galley is down on the star side. To the port there is a stateroom with over and under bunks. There is a day head and shower forward of that. The master state room is forward with two twin beds one the star and one on the port. The master head and shower is all the way forward. All the wood and trim in the boat is teak.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is very large for this size boat. It has an L shaped couch on the port side. This couch makes a twin bed. On the star side there is a smaller couch. Forward on the star side there is a bar and storage. On the port side there is a large counter top where the TV and DVD sit.
- The galley is down and the star side. It has a full size Kenmore stand up refrigerator and freezer. It has a Samsung microwave and Princess stove and oven. There is a stainless sink, and there is plenty of storage.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is forward with two twin beds one on the port and one on the star. It has its own AC and Heat. There is a hanging closet and draws for storage. It has a master head and shower.
- Tuna tower Pipe welders out riggers Canyon teaser reels Rocket launcher Rod holders Fish box Ladder to fly bridge Tuna door Phone both around helm Helm chair and stole Pulpit & anchor Rope locker
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar JRC 6kw 48 mile GPS/ Sounder Furuno 1850 (2) VHF Data Marine water temp/dept/speed Icom SSB
- 50 amp shore power 12 volt system Battery charger Oil exchange pump Tower lights Stern lights Running lights Lights throughout boat 12 kw Generator Cruise Air AC/Heat Breaker panel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 8v92 Detroit 650 hp, port 1100 hr. star 300 hr. Phasore 12 kw Generator Racor fuel filters
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat will make a good offshore boat or inshore boat. If you want a second home at the shore it has plenty of live aboard space.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.