- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Customize this 31’ Jersey Cape to suite your style of fishing. Choice of power between a single Volvo Diesel D-6 370hp (Which has an incredible burn rate), Twin Yamaha Four Strokes or Mercury Verados Outboards. The 31’ Jersey Cape is low maintenance, highly efficient, and well laid out center console.
Give us a call to schedule a tour of the facility and to learn more about Jersey Cape.
- Twin Garmin GPS 8212 Touch Screen GMR 24HD Radar GHP 20 Autopilot GSD 26 Digital Sounder 1KW Pocket Mount Chirp Transducer AIS300 VHF 200 Fusion DVD /CD Stereo Custom Anti-glare T-Top Carbon Fiber Outriggers 20'
- Hull Construction
- Molded hand laid fiberglass construction with premium quality resin and bi-axial fabrics, vinyl-ester skin coats and white gelcoat finish. Lamination below waterline is solid fiberglass.
- Cockpit / Deck
- Anchor storage compartment Bottom paint with boot and accent stripe Center Console with port light Cooler seat with cushion Compass Custom Leaning post with cushion Forward in deck fishbox with macerator Custom Screw driven engine hatch (for Diesel Model) Heavy Duty stainless steel hardware and pop up cleats Non Skid Decks Pipewelders Fiberglass T-Top with aluminum frame 4 Flush Mount Rod Holders Self Bailing Cockpit
- Mechanical / Electrical
- 2 Batteries Complete Engine Instrumentation DC Panel with waterproof switches and breakers Enclosed standup electric head Fuel/ Water Separator Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Fresh Water Wash down Salt Water Wash down
- Crystal Silver Metallic Hull Color Carbon Fiber Hull Package includes Toe Rail, Helm Panel, and Boot Stripe 50" Tackle Center / Leaning Post Marine Traveler Head Lumitec LED Lighting (Spreader Lights, Overhead Lights, Cockpit Lights, Anchor Light) Battery Charger and 30Amp Shore Power Transom Livewell Forward in deck Macerated Fishbox
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.