- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454XL V8 Four Cycle
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This boat is a very nice weekend or summer time getaway. The boat has been kept up and is in good condition! The boat is also great for traveling up and down whatever coast or lake you live on. Perfect for a second home on the water!
- Total Power: 330
- Main Salon
- The salon has two couches one on each side of the boat. There is a dinette on the port side that lowers down to a bed. There is a Samsung Flat Screen TV and DVD. The salon has plenty of room for guests.
- The galley has a two-burner stove, a refrigerator, microwave, and a stainless sink. There is also plenty of storage along with a wet bar.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward and has a queen size bed. The master also has a flat screen and plenty of storage on port and starboard. There is a hatch over the bed. There is a door to get to the head from master.
- Deck, Flybridge and Cockpit
- Canvas Tops Walkway to Bow Storage Bow Pulpit Anchor Bow Rail Windlass Spot Light Cleats Canvas Covers Rod Holders Hand Grab Rails Cleats Swim Platform- Ladder Grab Rails Fresh Water Wash Down
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 3010 Sounder/Radar/Color Map Uniden VHF Clarion Stereo
- Two 30 amp services 12 volt system 12 volt charger Two 12 volt batteries 12 volt lights in cockpit & throughout 115 volt lights throughout 115 volt outlets
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Crusaders 454XL/300 HP - Rebuilt in 2007 Low Hours Generator - Kohler 6.5 KW 1994 680 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.