The 36 Jersey Cape is known for its ability to go where the big boats go and out fish them
- Beam: 14.6'
- Total Power: 510
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat has everything you need in an express. It has a big cockpit with live wells/fish box in the transom. It has 3 fish boxes in deck which one of them is refrigerated. There is storage in the step going up to the helm. There are two boxes one on the port and one star. The one on star is a chilled drink box and the one to port is a sink. The helm is center line aft with the electronics on both sides. There are seats on both sides of helm. You enter the cabin forward of the helm. In the cabin there is a couch on the stbd side that turns into bunk beds. On the port side there is a head and stand up shower. Forward of that there is a galley. All the way forward there is a table that converts to a bed. The floor is teak and holly.
- In the galley there is a stainless sink, one burner electric stove, microwave, and a refrigerator/freezer.
- The boat has a tower, hard top, three side enclosure , double spreader out riggers, 24 rod holders total, rocket launcher with fighting gimbal, three in deck fish boxes witch the center one is chilled, transom fish box/live well, chilled drink box, sink in cockpit, helm chair, port and star bench seats, anchor locker, cleats
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet / sounder / radar / GPS ARC light Furuno RD30 AP20 Autopilot Northstar 958 / GPS/ chart plotter Clarion sat radio Icom M602 In the tower 7 inch Navnet
- There are two 30 amp services that take care of the AC side. There are two 4D batteries that run the DC. There is a battery charger. There is lighting through boat. The tower has four spreader lights. Cruise Air heating and cooling
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- C9 Cats 980 hrs / stbd. ser.CSN00415 / port ser. CSN0014. Onan 5 KW generator has all new drive gears. There is an oil x change pump, hydraulic lift for engine room.
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat is made for the hard core fisherman who demands a quality boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.