- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This boat is in “like new” condition at this time, has been capt. maintained, and cruises at 25 knots.
- Displacement: 45000
- Total Power: T/550 Cruising Speed: 24
- Fuel: 540 Fresh Water: 150
- Three staterooms, Guest with double berth, Mid ship master with island queen size bed,Forward island queen bed. Two of the three rooms have a TV. and the larger rooms have head and shower.
- Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer 2 burner stove Microwave oven Wall oven Pressure water system Water level gauge Corian countertops Insta hot water Trash compactor
- Compass Autohelm Tridata depth/speed/trip Raypilot 650 Raytheon V8010 color sounder Ray 90 VHF Raytheon R41XX radar Northstar 958 plotter Northstar 952X plotter Icom M422 VHF AM/FM/CD/sirius ready
- Washer/Dryer Ideal windlass Trim Tabs Cockpit cover EZ2CY enclosure '07 Wintercover '07 Oil change system Hot water heater Cable master Westerbeake generator 10 KW 50 amp electric Full salon cover and cover on steps Fish box Cockpit freezer Cockpit controls Glendinning sychronizer Vac U Flush & fresh water flush heads Hardtop Rupp riggers '06 Teak covering boards '07 TV/VCR/DVD Wet bar in salon Viking Life raft Tackle locker Transom door Air condition in salon new '07 Non skid new '07 on bow Ice maker new '07 Battery charger Spare props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Boat in pristine condition. Turn key. Will pass any survey. Boay kept with open check book and captian maintained. Must call for appointment to see the inside of boat.