- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 1800
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
"Wild Oats" is one fine example of Viking's 55 Convertible. Powered with MTU Series 1800's 1150hp, she cruises 30 knots and tops out at 34 knots. They were surveyed by Johnson & Towers July 2008. Beatuifully appointed interior she has three staterooms, two heads and a washer/dryer. Excellent display of electronics to include, Furuno, Northstar, SEA, Simrad and Icom. Take a look at the full specs for detailed information.
- Beam: 17 Displacement: 68800
- Total Power: 1150 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 1300 Fresh Water: 200
- Enter Salon from the STBD. To port is an Ultraleather couch with storage below and teak table. Across from couch is the ships electrical panel, storage cabinets, and a Danby wine chiller. Dinette is forward and to Stbd. Dinette has storage below seating and high gloss teak table. Across from dinette is the galley. Viking luxury decor includes a light color sofa, dark green dinette cushions, valances, and Hunter Douglass silhouette blinds. Master Stateroom is down and to Port: Queen Berth with two end tables that have storage and reading lamps. Berth has gas shocks with storage below and drawers below. Large hanging locker and cabinets. TV/VCR and Cruise Air Thermostat Pirvate head with stall shower, sink, vanity, mirrors, and linen locker. To stbd from Master is Crews Quarters: Upper and lower bunks with storage below lower bunk. Full size hanging locker/closet. Private access to guest head. Cruise Air thermostat. VIP Stateroom is FWD: Queen berth on centerline with gas shocks and storage below. Drawers below berth Hanging locker and wall cabinets TV/VCR Cruise Air thermostat Private access to guest head. Washer/Dryer concealed in companionway. Central Vacuum.
- New Furuno NavNet 3D 12" Screen New Northstar 6100i FWD Stateroom New Flatscreen TV Master Stateroom New Flatscreen TV Salon New Flatscreen TVBrand New Norpro Generator 20kw 20 hours
- Undercounter Subzero Refrigerator and Freezers with Ice Maker Microwave/Convection Oven Insta Hot 4 Drawers 5 Double Cabinets 3 Burner Recessed Stove Corian Counter Tops and Sink Trash Compactor
- Furuno Radar Furuno FCV1000 Color Sounder Autohelm Tridata Robertson AP300CX Autopilot SEA2250 SSB 2 Icom IC-M504 VHF's Northstar 961XD Rithchie Compass Wavetalk Satellite Phone Motorola Cell Phone Bridge Stereo Northstar 6100i Chart Light Trim Tabs
- Onan 20KW Generator 3052 Hours Pressure Water System KVH Satellite TV 220V AC Electrical System 24V DC Electrical System Battery Parallel Eskimo Ice Maker with Diverter Valve Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Battery Charger 3 Bilge Pumps High Water Alarms Engine Alarms Engine Room Blowers Windlass Navigation Lights Cabin Lighting Cabin Outlets
- Flybridge: Hardtop with 3 Sided EZ2CY Enclosure Rocket Launcher off Aft Rail Spreader Lights Courtesy Lights FWD L-shaped Bench Seat with Storage Port Side Bench Seat with Storage Two Stidd Ultraleather Helm Chairs Raise Up and Down Automatically Flybridge sink with Freshwater Washdown Recessed Electric Teaser Reel Box in Hardtop Electric Teaser Reels Deck: Bow Rail with Pulpit Anchor Locker 3 Bomar Hatches Glendinning Cablemaster SW and FW Washdowns Coast Guard Safety Package Rupp Triple Spreader Outrigger Center Rigger Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Cockpit: Engine Room Acces Drink Box in Step Tackle Lockers Cockpit Freezer Livewell Transom Fish Box Ice Box In Deck In Deck Fishbox Lazarette Access Cockpit Sink 4 Rod Holders 6 Rod Holders on Bridge Wings in Cockpit
- Engine Room
- Oil Transfer System Engine Sync Fuel Shut Off Valves Halon Automatic and Manual Fire Supression System Electric Heads with Overboard Discharge and Holding Tank Freshwater Cooling System Hydraulic Power Steering Dual Racor Fuel Filters on Each Engine Both engines surveyed 07/08 by Johnson & Towers New Vulcan Couplers May 2009 All New Motor Mounts May 2009
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.