- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F150 4 Strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a great weekend boat for fishing and just hanging out at the dock.
The boat is in very good shape. This boat has been a great family boat. Very motivated to sell
There is still warranty left hull and deck. The boat comes with a standard 10 year warranty.
There is also warranty on the motors.
- Displacement: 8650
- Total Power: 150
- Fuel: 147 Fresh Water: 20
- This is a great weekend boat for fishing and just hanging out at the dock. The boat is in very good shape. This boat has been a great family boat. Very motivated to sell There is still warranty left hull and deck. The boat comes with a standard 10 year warranty. There is also warranty on the motors.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The boat has a large swim platform on the back. There is a door that lets you enter the cockpit forward of the cock pit is the helm. There are two helm chairs. On the star side is the captain’s chair. Also on that side all of the electronics and gauges are there as well. In the center of the boat is the entrance to the cuddy cabin. There is a step down to enter. On the port side is a small galley; on the star side is a head. Forward of that there is a v berth. There is storage through the entire boat.
- Gas Stove Sink Refrigerator Corian Counter Top Storage/Cabinet
- Vessel Details
- Hard Top With A Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Bow Rail Pulpit And Anchor Windlass Live Wells Fish Boxes Transom Door Rupp Top Gun Outriggers
- Electronics And Helm
- Dual E80 Ray Marine Radar/Gps/Sounder Vhf Am/Fm Stereo with remote
- Switches Wiring Harness Led Lights Battery Switches Running Lights Horn 12 Volt Receptacles Duplex Outlets Trim Tabs Shore Power Stereo Remote Stereo Windlass Live Well Generator/Inverter Air Conditioner And Heat Water Heater Fresh And Salt Water Pumps
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 150 HP 4 Strokes Port Ser# 63PX-1048879 Star Ser#64PX-1006742 Engine Hrs 300
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.