30 HOURS ON REBUILDS!!! Extremely well maintained and clean throughout. Interior has new carpet and refinished woodwork and trim. Super clean engine room and bilges. This 40 Silverton is a must see. New Bimini top. A must see for any Silverton buyer! SELLER CONSIDERING SELECT TRADES.
- Beam: 14
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 22
- Fuel: 300
- Salon features a large pullout couch to port. Convertible dinette converts and is forward to stbd. Galley is to port. JVC TV, new AC in salon. Forward stateroom has a TV/VCR, double berth across and to port, hanging locker, 4 drawers and AC/heat. Crew room has a bunk and is to stbd. Overhead light and hanging locker, 3 drawers. The head is quite large and has a separate stall shower. Vacuflush head with holding tank and tankwatch monitor. Shower sump pump.
- Princess stove and oven Microwave Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer SS Sink Teak and Holly Sole Icemaker Drawers and Cabinets
- Raytheon L750 Sounder Raytheon RL70 Plotter/ Radar Raytheon Ray45 VHF Northstar 800 Loran ACR Remote Spotlight Windlass Bennett Trim Tabs NAV Lights Horn Bimini Top and Enclosure
- 4 Batteries 2 Bilge Pumps Stereo CD Fresh Water System Water Heater 11 gallons (2005) Battery Charger 2 30amp shore cords Outlets Cabin Lights Generator
- Large Spacious Cockpit Courtesy Lights Bow Rail w/ Pulpit Rod Holders Outriggers
- Recent Upgrades and Updates: 2009 New AC water pump New Bimini Top, curtains reconditioned New Hydraulic Steering and Resevoir New Engine Raw Water Intake Hoses New Rule 1100gph Bilge Pump Head, Tank Monitor, Holding Tank Serviced 2008 Port and STBD Engine Rebuild (completed at 660 Hours) New Exhaust Manifolds and Risors, Raw Water Pumps, and Hoses New Coupler on STBD Shaft Heat Exchangers Cleaned Engine Bays Painted Shaft Logs Repacked New Frigidaire Refrigerator New Carpet New Freshwater Plumbing Ice Maker Serviced 2007 New Mermaid Air 18,000BTU 4 New Batteries Battery Charger Serviced 2005 New Force 10 11Gallon Water Heater New Genset Water Pump Salon Windows Tinted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.