- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Jersey Yachts where known for being over built. This boat is rugged and classic at the same time. It offers twin diesels that can get you where you need to go. It also offers all the comforts that a serious fisherman could ask for. A big cockpit for fishing, good sized salon, full galley, and a master stateroom to relax in.
- Jersey Yachts where known for being over built. This boat is rugged and classic at the same time. It offers twin diesels that can get you where you need to go. It also offers all the comforts that a serious fisherman could ask for. A big cockpit for fishing, good sized salon, full galley, and a master stateroom to relax in.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The door to the salon is on the starboard side. As you enter from the cockpit into the salon on the starboard side, there is the breaker panel and forward of that is a swivel chair. Forward of the chair is a counter where the entertainment system is located. On the port side aft is an L-shaped couch. Forward center are the steps to the galley down. On the starboard side is the full galley. On the port side is the dinette that also folds down to a bed. On the port side forward of the dinette is the head and shower. All the way forward is the master stateroom.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped couch aft & port side Swivel seat on port side Entertainment center w/a Zenith TV & VCR JVC tape player Fisher CD player Sony AM/FM receiver Teak Interior Floor is carpet A/C throughout boat Standard Horizon VHF in salon
- Princess stove & oven Stand up refrigerator/freezer Whirlpool Microwave Black and Decker coffee maker S/S Overhead cabinets Storage below counter space All wood is teak finish Across from galley is dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Master is forward w/queen-size bed Hanging closets for storage Connects w/the head Hatch to the bow All the finish is teak
- Non skid decks Full tuna tower Hard top Bridge railing w/rocket launcher Out riggers Twin helm chairs Bridge seating (3) Three-sided enclosure Bow rail Pulpit w/anchor Teak cover boards Rod holders Tackle center
- Electronics & Helm
- North Star 952 GPS plotter Furuno Radar Raytheon fish finder Icom VHF 502 External speakers
- Twin 30 amp services Westerbeke Generator Raritan Battery Charger Four batteries 12 volt Bilge pumps Saltwater wash down pump Tower spreader lights Windlass anchor puller Hot water heater Twin Disc synchronizer Two Aqua Air A/C & heat
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo TAMD 60s 235 HP Racor fuel filters Halon 1301 system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.