- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This fast boat will give you and your family a great day on the water. Whether you are speeding through the ocean or cruising the inland waterway this boat has all the creature comforts. You can lounge on the large rear sun pad or retreat to the cabin to get out of the sun. The surprisingly large cabin contains a v-berth, portable head, 2 couches and a refrigerator.
The 33 Outlaw has a roomy cockpit with a well laid out helm. Everything is well within reach of the operator from the k-planer controls to the clarion stereo remote pad. This boat comes with a triple axle I-beam Tarpon trailer.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- From the large sturdy swim platform you can board the boat across a very large lounge pad. Across the back of the cockpit is a couch with room for 4 people. Under the couch is storage and easy access to the batteries. The whole area is covered in 40oz. carpeting from the transom to the cabin entrance. The helm is on the starboard side with all the engine and 12 volt controls within easy reach. Matching port and starboard seat bolsters can drop down so you can stand up and operate. The roomy cabin down below has a portable head with privacy and a v-berth for 2. There also are 2 large couches and a refrigerator. The dinette can seat 4 people comfortably.
- Main Salon
- Sirius ready Clarion 6 disk CD changer with 6 speakers and 4 tweeters with remote at helm Refrigerator Porta potty Dinette V-Berth Sink
- Electronics, Helm, and Cockpit
- Lowrance digital depth Tilt steering wheel Tab and drive indicators RPM gauge Speedo gauge Oil and water temp gauges Volt gauge 12 Volt switches Sea fire system
- Electrical & Engine Details
- 30 Amp shore power Cabin lights Refrigerator Freshwater system Co detector Indirect lighting Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment Twin MerCruiser Magnum 496 HO 425 HP Bravo 1 drives with 4 blade props
- Cockpit cover Triple axle tarpon trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.