- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This boat is a battle wagon. This is one of the best riding boats on the water. Built by Buddy Davis himself. Best sea boat in it class.
BRAND NEW PROPS FOR THIS SEASON AND ALSO A FRESH BOTTOM.
THE BOTTOM IS GETTING SODA BLASTED AND FARED AND FEATHERED IN.
WILL TAKE NEWER 32 TO 36 FOOT OUTBOARD CENTER CONSOLE ON TRADE. 4 STROKES
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting at the stern there is a fighting chair. On the bulkhead there is a tackle center and freezer. The salon door is just off center to the port side. As you walk in the door there are couches on the port and starboard side. The salon offers comfort and is user friendly. The galley is down on the port side. It is a full galley. Across from the galley is the dinette. AS you move forward in the boat you go down a set of stairs. At the bottom of the stairs there is a stand up washer and drier to the star side. On the port side there is the crew’s quarters. This is a bunk room with one bunk that runs forward and aft and one that is side to side. Back to the star side there is a day head and shower. Forward of this is the master state room. This is a queen sized bed, cedar closets, plenty of storage, and an entertainment center. All the way forward in the boat is the master head and shower.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a teak finish. The couches are leather and are on the port and star side. The floor has a full rug. There is a large flat screen TV and entertainment center on the port side forward in the salon. There is a bar in the center of the salon with two bar stoles.
- Galley & Dinette
- The galley is down to the left side it is a full size galley. There is a full size stand up refrigerator and freezer, Jenn Air stove, microwave, stainless sink, cabinet storage, counter space, teak and holly floor.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is forward there is a queen size bed that run forward and aft. There are hanging closets, and an entertainment center on the star side. It has a head and shower that is just for the master.
- The decks are non skid. There is a fighting chair w/rocket launcher, helm chair, hard top, rocket launcher on fly bridge, bridge ladder, bench seats on the bridge, Rupp outriggers, grab rail going to the bow, pulpit, windlass, fish boxes, tackle center, rod holders, cleats, three sided enclosure.
- Electronics & Helm
- Cat controls Furuno Navnet 2-GPS sounder fish finder- radar all in one 2 Icom VHF radios B&G 92 Garmin 3010 GPS plotter Simrad AP 22 auto pilot
- 50 amp shore power cord 120 and 240 service 12 volt system 4 8d batteries w/century charger Two cruise air units Salt and fresh water pumps Nor pro 18kw gen Hot water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar C12 705 hp 1,276 hrs (Extended Warranties have just been purchased for the motors from CAT.)
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- The boat has many new upgrades. All new enclosure, new deck and covering boards, fresh paint job in 2011.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.