- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A very clean example of one of the most popular Silverton lines! The interior is immaculate this is a very well maintained turnkey boat! With her light and cheery décor 360 Degree visibility she is a fine cruising live aboard! Enjoy cruising with plenty of room for friends or family located in the water in Wildwood NJ this boat is a gem!
Just put in a remanufactured long block, elbows, risers, over $10,000 just spent in September, 2012.
- Main Salon
- Sleeper sofa to Starboard Entertainment and storage to port Chair Full Head with stall shower and sink and vanity forward to Starboard
- Dinette & Galley
- Galley is down 3 steps to Starboard Refrigerator Microwave Coffee Maker Stove Top Stainless Steel Sink Cabinet Storage Dinette to Port convertible sleeps (2)
- Master Stateroom
- Forward centerline Queen Bed Hanging Lockers to Port and Starboard with changing counter and dressing mirror Center vent hatch with screen
- Radar Arch Full Enclosure (great condition) Bridge seating for (6) Stainless And teak bridge ladder Huge cockpit Stainless steel railings Swim Platform and boarding ladder Sliding glass twin door with screen
- Electronics & Helm
- Full Instrumentation Furuno Nav Net Radar Chartplotter Compass Horizon VHF
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Crusader 454s 350hp (2) Breaker Panel Shore Power Charging system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.